xiii ) Daenerys

XIII : Distant Cousins

Her fingers shook a little bit as they tear off the ribbon that ties the scroll together.

The letter from Gryffonsdale.

Daenerys' violet eyes turned to the window where the large figure of Drogon is still in her sight.

Tucking her lips, she slowly unrolled the paper, the warm light from the fire and the candle smeared over her face and the words written delicately on it.

The cold salty breeze flows through the soft curtains and blows her silver strands to her side.

My dear Daenerys,

It's been a long time since our families have been apart. I hope we could put our issues away and helped each other as you do. Gryffonsdale's armies and fleets will be at your side with only one condition; we are controlling our men by ourselves.
By the time this letter reached you, we would be already traveling out of the Kingdom. It would take a few days for us to reach you by our abilities, and two weeks for our men to reach winterfell. They would be waiting for us there.

See you soon,
Freya Blackfyre

She sighed, putting the paper face down to the wooden table.

The letter arrives this afternoon, just after they settled into their new room. Ser Jorah is the one who brought it to her.

Dany frowned and dig her fingers into the wooden armchair, pulling her small body up and walk to the door.

Her dragon's screech makes her turned her head back.

The silver-haired queen opened the door and slide herself out silently.

Her dark leather boots made their way to her brother's room. The leather cloak she likes to wear makes a moving sound as she flips them back so it didn't get in her way.

Daenerys' violet eyes look down for a moment as she raised her hand up to the door and froze.

Then, she knocked.

"A moment, please." The sound of her brother echoed through the thick wooden door.

She could her a soft thud of a piece of wood as it has been slide out to unlock the door.

The warm light flashes onto the cold sandstone floor as Viserys pulled the door open.

"Oh, sister." He sighed, his dark violet eyes tendered.

"Come."

Dany smiled and walk into the room.

Her brother closed the thick wooden door behind her and