xxvi ) Lylian

XXVI : Unwelcome

XXVI : Unwelcome

She didn't expect the Northerners would be so nice to her. But she didn't expect them to be such unwelcoming as this situation either.

Lylian slowly scanned her gaze through the crowd, only to find their eyes staring coldly back as if she's a prisoner which their troops are taking in as their hostages.

The smile on her lips trembled a little bit.

No, she must not lose her mask.

She felt Viserys' gaze upon her, looking for a sign of anger. She turned her head to his direction. The Prince's violet eyes were full of concern, sending warmth down her heart and made her think about the spring at the Blossom Isles.

She gave him a small, assuring smile which she forced up and tried her best to make it looks natural.

They rode through the street of Winterfell, and pass under the big stone arch gate.

There, Daenerys went down from her horse. Viserys followed, he walked to her and escorted her down the black beast with his strong hand.

She smiled at him, this time with her real emotions. Then paced behind him and joins the silver-haired Queen.

Since they were a bit late, she couldn't catch up much conversation. But the tall lady in the black leather robe and fiery red hair who's standing in the front had a coldness in her face.

Lylian wouldn't consider that as a welcoming sign.

"Winterfell is yours, Your Grace." The tall lady said, her tone cold and emotionless.

A second later, she founded that the lady is the notorious Sansa of house Stark.

Her blue eyes gazed to the side and caught the glimpse of shock and anger in Daenerys' face.

Viserys is watching, too. He sent her a small knowing look.

"My Prince Viserys." Sansa turned towards him and said rather blandly.

He nodded back.

"The Blackfyres?" Her sister-in-law asked him.

"On their way." Viserys replied softly.
"They will be here in a minute."

"Very well then." The silver haired Queen nodded.

"Let's get inside."

The dark-haired siblings followed soon enough when everyone has settled around the wooden table in the hall of Winterfell.

Freya gave Daenerys a small nod and walked to a seat, her younger sister and brother did the same.

"Where are they now?" The dragon queen asked, beginning the business.