xvi ) Lylian

XVI : The Wedding

XVI : The Wedding

The Temples of Crausius' white marble buildings are standing out from the green hills it was built on. The torches were light up all over the hills, making the pillars seems to be made of gold.

The bride's parade enters the gates and marble walls which were located a few metres away from the Temples. The crowd gather around along the stone ways that the chariots are moving through, they yelled to her father and to her, praising them. Some are blessing her to have a strong, beautiful, and wise baby. Some blessed her to have a great marriage. And some praise her for her beauty.

Lylian plastered a smile on her face and opened the box full of coins inside the chariot.

"Yeah, girl." Tristan grinned from where he stands and control the chariot, next to her.
"Let's show them how generous we are."

They shared a look as her smile made it's way across her face even wider.

The bride took the golden coins in her palms and toss them to the sides of the street. The people of the Blossom Isles cheered as the small chaos bursted out. They ran and tried to collect the coins as the parade moved through.

The ward of house Mayfair pulled the leather rein, stopping the golden chariot in front of the gates of the temples.

She smiled as they climbed off the vehicle.

Lady Serynna was standing there, at the top of the staircases, smiling as she approached.

"You look so beautiful, Lylian." She touched her stepdaughter's cheek.

"Come, the Prince is waiting."

Her father took her arm in his and smiled gently as they walked down the isles. Her silk and leather sandals met with the marble floor, making a pacing rhythm.

The temple is filled with people, they all stared at her as the band plays rhe music softly on the corridor up above.

Her blue eyes gazed amongst the lords and ladies that attend her wedding, and saw Lord Erick Greengrass, Tristan's father. He looked at her and gave her a small smile, in which she returned with the same doing.

Corin was sitting next to Lucynda on the first row. He smiled widely, eyes sparkling with admiration as he observed his sister walks to the stage. While her younger sister just smile and nodded at her.

She saw Queen Daenerys, Ser Mormont, and Prince Viserys standing next to the huge marble pillar. On the center of the stage.

The Queen wore an elegant blue gown. A darker shade than hers. She had her hair tied up into a very stunning braids. She saw a silver dragon neckband curling itself fits to her neck.

Her eyes met Viserys' figure.

She doesn't want to admit it, but gods, he looks good.

His tunic and pant were gray, a piece of dragon-shaped silver brooch was pinned on his shirt. His hair were like silver threads, and she even wonder what will it feels like to run her fingers through them.