xxiv ) Lylian

XXIV : The Return of The Dragons

The glimpse of the land made Lylian bit her lower lip softly. It was a cold breezy morning, and they are approaching saltspear. Her blue eyes gazed up to the black canvas sail which had a red three-headed dragon printed on it as the salty smell of the sea was brought to her nose.

"Home," Viserys said, his eyes filled with nostalgia of his old days.
"Finally."

The couple are standing next to Daenerys, their hands in each other's. He glanced to her and tighten his hand a little bit as he tucked his lips.

"I've left this place for so long. My memories about Westeros had faded through our years in exile, but I could clearly remember how my brother Rhaegar would smile at me when I asked him to teach me how to fence, how my sister-in-law Elia would took me into her lap and sing me a Dornish lullaby along with her children, and how my mother Rhaella would walked me through the gardens."

She rubbed her fingers against his skin.

"You must've missed them."

Her husband blinked, and turned his gaze to the ground as he bowed his head slightly, taking merely a second to answer her.

"Indeed. I've missed them so much."

Lylian smiled softly and moved her eyes to the silver haired Queen.

Daenerys' violet eyes made her knew something is wrong.

Her dark brows furrowed faintly.

"Viserys," She leaned in and whispered.

He blinked and took a swift glance at her, noticing a trace of seriousness in her face.

"What is it?" A voice as fainted as her message was delivered escaped his lips.

She moved her head towards her sister-in-law. Viserys followed them.

He frowned, tensing up.

"Why is my sister wearing that look?"

"I don't know precisely." She bit her lip.

"Let's hope it's not what I thought."

"And what is your thought?"

Lylian look around quickly to make sure no one is looking at them. Then, she moved her blue eyes to his violet ones.

"That she feared you would take away the Iron Throne. Now that you're back, she's not the one true heir anymore."

His brows goes even lower, a glimpse of uncomfortableness shown in his eyes.