xxxvii ) Daenerys

XXXVII : The Pledge

XXXVII : The Pledge

Daenerys was relieved.

She tried to help the Northmen by ordering her Dothrakis and Unsullieds to fix their houses, even sat down and tried to ask them how are they living.

It was not always successful, but at least being amongst them is getting more bearable.

"Where is my brother?" She asked Tyrion who is strolling right beside her.

He turned and paused for a moment.

"He is still in his room."

She raised her brows.

"That's odd. It's almost breakfast, hadn't Lylian woke him up by now?"

"I heard she fell ill just this morning, your grace."

She gasped.

"Is the physician with her now?"

"Yes, your grace." He nodded.
"She reported of mild fever and bruises around late sunrise, but later the fever rises and her condition worsens."

"I hope she will get better." She muttered.

"We all do." The Imp replied.

The Mother of Dragons put her hands into the hem of her coat, warming them through her gloves.

Her violet eyes glided across the landscape and stopped on a figure in the dark cloak walking to her.

Jon.

She sighed, turning her eyes to Tyrion.

"You can leave. I'll see you at the breakfast table."

The youngest Lannister raised his dark hairy brows, processing the situation, then slowly nod.

"Yes, your grace."

Her hand left quietly as she walked up to meet him.

His blue eyes looked into hers, and she thinks she can see the violet hues dancing in them.

Jon shifted his weight and licked his lips, looking quite awkward.

Danaerys watched him, and can't help but let a smile creep onto her face.

He always looked like that, uncomfortable, uneasy, like he had nowhere to feel relax. Like he had no place he could really call home.

And maybe that's what makes her fall for him.

They both had nowhere to call home.

"Hey." She began.

He breathed.

"Hey."

Daenerys tilted her head.

"So?"

Her head slowly calculate, preparing for what to happen.