xiv ) Daemon

XIV : Flying a Seasick-ing Flight

What is life without risking?

Daemon wonders what could be worse; being thrown to the ship to control the fleet of Gryffonsdale to Winterfell with his seasick status, or flying with his sisters...who doesn't seems to care he's a little bit afraid of heights.

"Don't look down too much, Daemon. You're going to fall if you do so." Amarys warned when he keeps turning his face down and watch the thin fogs and clouds under him.

"You know I'm afraid, sister." His voice came out sickly and trembles.

They're flying.

Yes.

They are flying.

A few years ago, they were introduced to the spell that makes the caster could become one with the wind. Taught by Lavinia herself, they practise for a year until they could travel with all the air.

And that's the fastest way to go from one place to another which is like half a world away.

But it's also dangerous. If one doesn't know the right way to fly. Well, say goodbye to one's life.

As for him, he knows how to do it right. But Daemon has never fly this high and travel this far before.

His blue eyes gaze down to the surface beneath him again.

Gods of old Valyria, this is very high.

"...Brother?" Amarys turned back and found his face very pale and uncomfortable.

That caught the attention of Freya, who's floating in the air on the front.

"Daemon, are you alright?"

"I.." He breathes heavily.
"I think I want to throw u--"

Before he could finish the sentence, Daemon threw himself downwards, passing the clouds carelessly and land himself on the big piece of rock on the coast.

A second later, the dark haired prince found himself clinging himself onto the hard and rocky surface, throwing up into the dark sea.

He cough as his stomach twist and turned inside, causing him an undescribable pain.

From the corner of his eyes, Daemon saw his sisters land down behind.

At last, the vomitting process stops.

The youngest royal let out a moan as he leans himself downwards to the rock, hearing the sea rumbles softly.

Thank you, sea. You saved me from throwing up on someone's head.

The two figure behind him shared a look. Then, Freya sat down on the nearby rock while Amarys is still standing, crossing her arms and look at him silently.