xx ) Viserys

XX : Sail

XX : Sail

He stirred in his bed when something warm he's been wrapping his hand around all night is disappearing.

Viserys' violet eyes shot open and saw his wife's naked back.

She turned and raised her eyebrows, a slight black mark appeared under her eyes making him realized she didn't get a good sleep last night.

Well, actually it's his fault.

"You're awake."

He groaned, flipping to his side and look at her.
"Why so early?"

"We have a journey this noon, remember?"

He blinked, then moved hus lips into an 'o' shape.

"Oh."

"But I still don't see the benefit of waking up when the sun is just half-risen." His fingers gestured to the window, where some part of the sky is still dark.

She gave him a rolled stroke of beautiful blue eyes.

"It's my habit, my Prince."

The Targaryen Prince pushed himself up from the bed, the blanket fell from his muscle-decorated chest to his waist.

"What did I told you to call me?"

She dimmed her eyes, thinking.

"Um..."

Viserys leaned in until her nose touched his. Those eyes widened a little bit, then dimmed back to normal.

"Say it." He whispered, his lips curled up into a small, playful smile.

The corner of her mouth jerked. It was just a slight change on her face but of course, he quickly noticed since he is so close to her.

"Viserys." Lylian finally said.

His smile grew wider as he kissed her cheek.

"Good morning, Lylian."

She smiled back a little bit.

A knock on the door made them flinched and snapped their head to the direction the voice came from in unison.

"My Prince, my Lady, I am to brought you to the bathing room."