xxxiv ) Viserys

XXXIV : Aegon

XXXIV : Aegon

At least Daenerys figured out how to start a conversation with a Northerner now.

He observed her quitely from the window as she walked through the damaged village. Her advisors, Missandei of Naath, Tyrion Lannister, and Grey Worm walked in a distant range after her.

"Let's just hope she could reach their heart like she did in the Free Cities." He said, turning to his wife who's standing next to him.

"She will." Lylian gave back a smile.
"Don't you worry."

She took his hand into hers and tap it lightly.

He looked into her eyes, the warm sunlight from the winter sky flashes onto the side of her face, making her orbs' color more pale than usual.

He liked that shade.

"Where are you going?" She asked when he turned around the corner.

"Zaephyr was a bit hurt last night. I'm going to check on her." He raised his brow.

"Join me?"

"That would be lovely." She smiled, gave him a bit of giggle as he gave her his shoulder as an escourt.

They walked down the stony stairs and headed into the snow field outside the castle.

Zaephyr was there, sleeping behind the small hill made of snow. It's grey scales glittered against the warm sunlight, it's body rises upwards and falls as the dragon breaths.

Viserys knelt beside it and softly touched it's head.

The dragon's eyelids shook, then slowly open wide, revealing the blue orbs inside.

"Hey." He smiled.

Zaephyr seemed to know from a while ago that it was him that was walking towards it. It purred and rub the spikey scales on it's head onto his hand.

"How is her?" She asked.

He sighed, moving his hand to it's chest where he touched the slashed wound.

"Getting dried, but still not looking good."

Lylian moved slowly to his side and knelt down, placing her hand on his broad shoulder.

Scabs are forming around the openings of the wound, but the flesh peeking from between the slash were still red and visibly swollen.

"It was just hours." She consoled.
"She recovers fast enough considering the time she received this and her size."

He nodded, then proceeds to pull the dragon's head into his chest, rubbing it while silently watching the other two dragons not far away.

If they did not recover fast enough, the march down south to King's Landing would be difficult.