xxii ) Viserys

XXII : What the Rumors Said

"It is cold." Lylian stated, wrapping his broad shoulders with a fur cloak.

Viserys' violet eyes look up to her as she tied the rope on the front together.

"Thank you." Said the Prince while she took a step back, looking proudly at the perfectly tied rope knot.

"You're welcome."

He took her hand in his, and suddenly spotted the change. Her hands are as cold as ice.

The silver-haired prince held up his wife's slim hands and wrapped them with his palm(which is not that hard as her hand is much smaller than his), softly blowing his hot breath onto them.

"Your hands are very cold. A pair of gloves would do..."

"No," She cut him off.
"I'm not so cold, actually."

He touched her face, and furrowed his eyebrows when he felt the trmperature underneath his hand.

"Oh my. Lylian, you are burning hot."

She looked confused.
"What? No, no. I'm fine."

"You are not." Viserys protested with a serious face.

"Viserys, I..." Her sentence was interrupted with her body suddenly became limp. She fell to the ground, coughing as he caught her in his arms.

He turned and called out,

"Maester! I need a Maester!"

She inhaled, gripping onto him and tried to secure herself.

Viserys pulled her close to his chest and stroke her hair, trying to comfort her as he took her inside the cabin. His sister walked close behind with Missandei and Jorah Mormont.

"It's just..." Lylian coughed,
"Just a cold."

Her voice is dry. He should've knew it since they woke up.

"Still, we need to check if it's really only a cold." He said and put her on their bed.

There's no maester on the ship, he founded. Only Missandei who was a slave once rushed to her side and examined her.

"Are you cold, milady?"

"Yes." Lylian thinned her lips.
"Sometimes I felt hot, then cold, then hot again."

"That means you've got a fever." The dark skinned girl said.
"Do you have a headache?"

She softly shook her head,

"No."

"Do you feel any pain?"

The tall Lady furrowed her dark brows, then answered,