xviii ) Lylian

XVIII : He Likes You

"Thank you for coming, my lord, my lady." Lylian smiled and gave the last pair of their guests' bow.

"Congratulations on the marriage, my lady. We hoped you would be happy from the bottom of our hearts." The quite old man said.

She nodded, a smile still plastered onto her face.

Viserys' strong hand is touching onto hers. His violet eyes staring out of the temple, enjoying the view.

"Is that the last ones?" He asked softly.

"Yes," She sighed.
"I hope so, because I wouldn't be able to smile and bow again if there's more."

His lips curled up into a smile, a low chuckle echoes in his throat.

"Perhaps you two should head back to your room and rest." Daenerys walked to them, her hands clasped together.

The couple turned to face her.

The queen smiled.

"You might be exhausted now. Go, we'll take care of the rest."

Her groom tilted his head a little bit and grinned.

"With pleasure, my dear sister."

The silver-haired prince took a hold onto her hand.

"Let's go."

"Uh...g-good night, your grace." She said before he took her away from the area.

Pulling her gown up, Lylian was dragged after him to the chariot on the back corner of the central temple.

Viserys untied the leather rein and struggled to control the horses at the front, causing her to giggle.

He snapped his head and dimmed his striking violet eyes.

"What's so funny?"

"You..." Lylian shot her hand up and covered her mouth, trying to hide her ear-to-ear smile and her low chuckle.

"I what?"

She shook her head slightly, her brown hair swung as she moved.

"You are not doing it right."

He huffed as if he's a child, his strong pale hand let go of the straps and gestured her to his position.

"Then show me."

Her blue eyes shimmered as she cocked her dark brow.

"Watch and learn."

She wrapped her fingers around the leather and pull them swiftly.

The two animals in front of the chariot let out a neigh and started galloping into the stone road. The cold wind blows through their manes.

Viserys touched his chin, his brows slightly frowned as he observed her.