vi ) Viserys

VI : Waking a Dragon

"Come again?" Viserys frowned.

"Brother, I need you to marry one girl. Only one girl, for a stronger allegiance. Please, we need the support from the Blossom Isles. It's for the Iron Throne, our throne." Daenerys tried to convinced.

He stunned and tried to process the informations.

"Wait, why me? And why do I have to?"

"You are my only close relative left, that will show the Mayfairs we are sincere with this marriage. And if we didn't marry, Cersei Lannister might find a way to split the Blossom Isles out from our army by making up some excuses or some circumstances that would make them break their allegiance." His sister touched his arm through his tunic.

"So please, I really need your help."

The last silver-haired male of the dynasty touched his chin, using his time to look for an answer to his little sister.

"Aren't there other more men? Jorah is a good choice too, or Tyrion Lannister...I mean...even he's short but his intelligence--"

"Brother." Dany cuts him off.

"No one suits more than you. Besides, the Blackfyres would never accepted this, I know you would." She said softly.

Wait, the Blackfyres?

"Blackfyres?" Viserys repeated, shockingly.

Impossible.

"Yes, House Blackfyre. But they weren't associated with Westeros anymore. They are in Essos, far east of Essos. But I already sent them a letter, asking them to come and help us with the war in the north. Tyrion guess they'll be here in just a week or lesser than that."

Sweet mother Rhaella, is this why you sent me back? To found everything impossible is possible?

Viserys just felt he needed to go back to his chamber and fell down to his bed to get rid of this freakin' headache.

Fortunately, Daenerys saw his look and quickly understood how he felt.

"I know, it sounds really impossible."

"I..." He tried to say, but his voice became scratchy and stuck in his throat.

He shook his head and touch his temple, causing Dany to step closer and offered him her hands so if anything went wrong, she could immediately catch him.

"What is wrong with the world? Your dragons, the Whitewalkers, the Blackfyres, my resurrection..."

"Oh, speaking about the dragons." The girl exclaimed like she just happened to remember.

"There's another thing you need to know."

She took a hold onto his arms and softly motioning him to walk with her along the wooden corridor.