Two

Mai's POV

I groaned as i slowly opened my eyes, suddenly hit with the brightness of the room. I sat bolt upright as I remembered im visiting my best friend John stones at St. George's park before the euros began. John grew up next door to my family and although being older by 5 years we came to be best friends, I treat him like an older brother, I have my real brother Max who's a year older than me but he lives in Monaco so I don't get to see him much.

I rolled out of bed and trudged towards the shower, hopping in and letting the warm water soak my skin. I finished up and left the bathroom and ran straight into Alex, my dads right hand man. "Morning Mai" Alex said as he steadied me. "Morning Al what you doing here?" I questioned Alex, it was a Monday morning so normally Alex is out on a mission for my dad. My father is jos verstappen, yes the one involved in formula one, and yes my older brother is the famous max verstappen. Everyone thinks we are a rich, famous family involved in formula one, however, that's not how we became rich and isn't how we make the majority of our money. We have the public under an illusion, to them max is a driver in formula one, my dad an ex driver and  and I am an ex racer turned model and influencer. 
We, the verstappens, are not just as we seem, we are the head of the mafia.

"I'm here to talk to your father about an urgent matter Mai" Alex told me as he moved me to the side and hurried off to see my father. I shrugged my shoulders and headed back to my room, I'm used to my life being hectic, being a model and in the public eye is hard enough, but it's even harder when you have to keep from the public that your father runs the mafia and be looking out for dads enemies everywhere you go.

I arrived back into my room, got changed and did my hair and make up ready to go visit John and posted a quick picture on instagram for a brand deal before I jumped in my Aston Martin and set off.

Liked by MaxVerstappen and 2,375,373 others
On my way to see my number one ;)

Comments

Johnstones: can't wait to see you beautiful 💛
-I can't wait to see you stonsey 💜
MaxVerstappen: have fun sis x
-I will love ya bro 👊
Josverstappen: looking gorgeous darling
-thanks dad x
Sasharebecca: marry me 💍
-tell me when and where ;)
Mollymae: need to meet soon babe!
-yessss I miss u 😘

End of chapter one!
It is my first book so I'm sorry if it's bad or the grammar is wrong