Thirteen- the secret is out..

I had just finished curling my hair, when the doorbell rang. I rushed downstairs, and opened the door. It was the entire football team. "Hey guys! Come in!" I said standing to the side to allow them in. "Woahhh your house is so cool!" Lauren said as she walked inside. "Thanks it's my dads though." I told her. "Follow me guys the DJ is this way!" I told them as I walked through to the ballroom. "Oh my god is that Martin garrix?" Declan asked me. "Yeh ahah he's my brothers best mate." I replied. "Damn who don't you know?" He asked. "Well I know pretty much everyone to be honest." I answered honestly. "Damn." Jesse said.

Hours passed as we partied away, it was now midnight and everyone was tipsy. Suddenly I head a great bang. What the hell was that. I thought. I turned the music down and suddenly the door of the ballroom burst open around 20 men ran in, all with guns pointed right at me. Then Ben walked in. The room was silent now as everyone stared at me and Ben, in shock and confusion.

"You fucking bitch, you got me kicked off the team, I'm finally going to do what I promised you a long time ago." Ben said walking towards me. A smirk on his face, his eyes full of anger and hate, twirling a gun around in his hand.

"Get the fuck away from me Ben, if you haven't noticed I'm not in the mood for your shit." I told him. Slowly reaching down to my thigh to grab one of my guns.

Then all hell started. I yelled at the football guys to get out the way and threw one of my guns to John.
"Remember your training johno?" I yelled across the room, a glint in my eye. "Of course." He replied, smirking at me, grabbing the gun instantly and aiming at the men.

I sped across the room towards the first guards, taking them out swiftly. I was trying not to kill anyone, just hurt them enough so they couldn't hurt me or anyone else.
The formula one drivers heard the gunshots from outside and ran in to help me and John. With more manpower we easily overpowered them.

Two minutes later it was just Ben left, the only one still able to stand. Max and John were holding him still, to face me. "Who do you think you are?" Ben yelled angrily in my face. "The princess of the fucking mafia." I spat, smacking him around the head with my gun, knocking him unconscious.

It was at this moment I realised the footballers witnessed everything. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I slowly turned around the face them. All of them pale as ghosts staring at me in shock. I made eye contact with Mason, he looked shocked, hurt and betrayed. I felt awful.

I stood in front of the group of footballers in between Max and John, with Ben unconscious on the floor beside me, and all the formula one drivers behind me.

"Sooo I guess I should explain now..."

"Yes, I guess you should." Mason said through gritted teeth, looking directly into my eyes as he stood at the front of the huddle of footballers.

"So, my dad is the head of the mafia... he controls everything, the entire country. Obviously me and Max are his kids so we are in involved. As is everyone in formula one..." I trailed off.

"And so am I." I heard John say from beside me. He could tell I was struggling so placed his arm around my shoulders.
"As you all know I have known Mai since day one, after I gained their trust, they told me what they did and who they are, and offered for me to join. I decided to, as they helped me start my football career, but later quit the missions to focus on football." He told the group.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell any of you before... especially you Mason.. I was waiting for the right moment.." I trailed off again. Silence.

"We are the same people we have always been, but we are agents of a sort, we sometimes have to fight as people always want our dads throne. However, none of us have been involved much because we all became too famous to go on secret missions undetected." Max spoke up beside me. "It's kind of an unspoken thing, many famous people know and have been involved in some way or another." He added.

"How is Ben involved in all of this? He was just my teammate from Chelsea." Mason said, trying to understand what is happening.

"Well Mase, Ben was my ex as you knew, but he never loved me. He is the son of a horrible guy called Marcus who wants my dads empire, so, he sent him Ben to try and find out secrets and take us down from the inside.  When I found out I broke it off and begged my dad not to kill him..." I sighed looking at the face of Ben on the floor beside me.

"So anyway at the dinner where I first met you guys, Ben saw me there and tried to kill me. The two guys you saw me with Mase, they are my dads workers, they heard Ben was there so came to keep me safe. You see, the wound he has on his arm... that's where they shot him before he could kill me." I looked up at the England team. Their mouths hung open as they looked between me and Ben.

Just then my dad walked in with Alex, Josh and Southgate. "What the fuck happened here!" Jos bellowed loudly through the room. Everyone's head snapped up, the boys clearly confused seeing Southgate with my dad.

He looked on the floor next to me and saw Ben.  "What did I tell you about this little rat" he seethed. "Dad please calm down, look I'm okay, Max is okay, we are all okay no one is hurt." I told him turning to walk to him.

I hear a voice from behind me. "Well, that's not exactly true now is it...." I heard a gunshot being fired. It took me a few moments to process what had just happened.

I turned around to see Ben sat up pointing a gun at me. I looked down my chest, seeing my white dress slowly becoming red, and fell to my knees. 

A second gunshot rang out, John had shot Ben in the head. He was screaming punching Ben's lifeless corpse to a pulp. My brother dragged him off, pulling him over to where I knelt.

I looked up with tears in my eyes, making eye contact with Mason. I'd never seen him look so terrified.  "I.. I'm sorry.. Mase... I love you." I breathed out as I fell to the floor and everything went black.

Authors note- sorry for the cliffhanger, I promise the next chapter will be out soon!

Also sorry to the Ben fans for killing him off...just fitted with the storyline.