Four - him...

Mai's POV

Me and John ate at the Italian and started to head back putting sunglasses on and keeping our heads down in hope no one spotted us. Thankfully, we were lucky and made it to my car with no one noticing us. I hopped in the drivers seat while John complained that he wanted to drive. I ignored him and set off back to st George's park to drop him back.

"What time do I need to be here tonight John?" I questioned him as I pulled up to St. George's. "If u can get here for 6 that would be perfect" John smiled at me. "Perfect see u then" I shouted to him as he got out of the car and waved at me, I waved back noticing the England boys in the doorway spying on John so I turned my music up really loud and sped off in my Aston Martin Valkyrie, the V12 rumbling loudly, knowing it would leave an impression on the boys.

Johns POV

As I waved off Mai I tuned around, noticing all the England boys at the entrance staring at me. "Who was that she's well fit" Mase said. "As if John got a bird that fit, with that car" Jack added. I rolled my eyes and walked closer to them. "That's my best friend Mai Verstappen you will all meet her tonight" I told them. "BOYS! It's time for training go and get ready!" Southgate shouted at us. We all ran off to go get ready for training. "Wait did you say Mai Verstappen?" Deccers questioned me "yeah why?" "As in the racing driver who now models and her Brother is Max Verstappen?!" Declan exclaimed "yeh how do you know her deccers?" I questioned him. "I don't know her but I follow her on insta" he replied. "Give me her insta mate" various boys shouted, I chuckled and walked into my room to get changed for training, texting Mai as I went.

💬Mai ❤️
Stonesy💜- Mai I'm sorry ur about to have all the boys stalk your insta 😂

Mai ❤️-oh ffs ahaha okay got stalkers already have i 😂

I chuckled to myself as I turned my phone off and walked down to the pitch.

Mai's POV

I giggled to myself getting notifications masonmount, jackgrealish, KyleWalker, raheemsterling, harrymaguire, jordanpickford, harrykane, jordanhenderson, philfoden, marcusrashford, bukayosaka followed you

Mason mount messaged you

Mason- hey Mai, John told us he's bringing you to the dinner later, excited to meet you!

Me- hey Mason, yeh I'm coming later I'm not sure what to wear tho! Looking forward to meeting you too :)

Mason- you will look stunning in anything ;) x

Me- aha thank you, see u later x

I decided to look at Mason's profile, oh he's fit damn... no Mai no you can't think like this you only broke up with your ex two months ago!
I sighed and decided to start getting ready for the dinner. I decided on a white dress which showed my figure off perfectly, with strappy silver heels and a little bag to put my phone and gun in, I always have to be prepared just incase I run into one of dads enemies. I then decided to get a photo for the gram.

Liked by Johnstones and 1,306,899 others My besties date to a fancy dinner @johnstonesIt's coming home 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

My besties date to a fancy dinner @johnstones
It's coming home 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

Johnstones-damn girl, I'm lucky
-love you babes see u soonnnn
MaxVerstappen- keep her safe @johnstones
-I'll be fine 🙄
-Johnstones- i will man dw 👊
Masonmount-😍😉
-💜
User3-why is mount commenting
Landonorris-you look beautiful Mai 💜
-thank you lan miss U xx
Danielricciardo-damn 😍
-thanks Dan 💛💛

I got in my car with an overnight bag as I decided I was going to stay with John so I can have a few drinks.

💬 stonesy 💜

Mai- on my way bby also I decided I'm staying with you tonight!!! X
Stonesy💜- okay come up to my room when your here :) drive safe x

I placed my phone down started the music and began driving to St. George's park. 15 minutes later I was there, I pulled into the car park grabbing my bags and heading up to johns room.
"Hello again Mike, I'm here to see John again" I greeted the security guard. "No problem Mai, want me to walk you up?" He replied. "No it's alright I know where I'm going thank you" I smiled at him and walked in heading to John's room. As I knocked on the door I heard voices coming from inside the room. "John?" I called out. Seconds later the door opened and I'm greeted by a topless John "you look amazing Mai!" John said. "Thank you johno" I smiled and walked into his room to find a topless Phil foden. "Ummm want me to leave and give u guys some alone time" I joked, giggling away to myself. "Ha ha very funny, we are just getting ready for tonight" John said to me. "Nice to meet you Phil!" I smiled at him walking towards him for a hug. "Nice to meet you too Mai! You look gorgeous!" Phil replied. "Thank you, you guys don't scrub up bad yourselves" I said to them while sitting on johns bed.

10 minutes later they were finally ready to head downstairs into the conference room, where the dinner was being held. As we walked downstairs I whispered to John that mason had messaged me, and showed him the messages. "He definitely fancies you" John laughed as he led me down the corridor, Phil looked at us confused, I just smiled in return and carried on walking.

The first mount and Mai interaction!! They will meet soon don't worry :)