Sixteen- Mai you ruined my hair!

Mai's POV

We pulled up outside the shard. "Are you serious Mase!" I squealed excitedly. "Yes darling, only the best for my girl." He winked at me.

We climbed out of the car and entered the shard. We were dining at the Oblix, on the 32nd floor. "Hello, booking under Mount." Mase told the host at the door. We gratefully followed the host to our table, both of us completely famished, dying from hunger.

We both ordered the kiss the rainbow cocktails, and the Wagyu Wellington. We sat chatting for a while before our food arrived. Suddenly Mase got all serious and grabbed my hands in his. "Mai when you were laying there on that bed, I thought I was going to lose you... I couldn't bear the thought of that, it made me realise I want to spend as much time as possible with you. I know this may seem sudden, but everything in our relationship has moved extremely fast.. so Mai Verstappen... will you move in with me?" He asked. Oh my god I can't believe this. "Mase of course I will move in with you!!" I squealed in delight, leaning forward and pressing my lips on his, kissing him passionately.

Masons POV

I'm so glad Mai said yes, I can't wait to live with her, it means we can spend more time together. "We could move your stuff tomorrow?" I said to her, a beaming smile still present on my face. "That sounds perfect Mase, I need to tell my dad first though." She replied. I noticed a slight falter in her smile. "Do you think he will be okay with it?" I asked her. "Well I hope so, since John shot Ben, Marcus hasn't attempted to retaliate in any way so we are thinking he's given up." She told me.  "That's good news." I replied. She just smiled at me in response as our food arrived.

As we were leaving the shard I got a text from my mum.
💬mum
Mum- hi darling, when are u coming down to see us next? Bring your girlfriend we can't wait to meet her! Xx
Mase- hey mum, why don't you come and watch my game against Germany? You can meet her then and we can go for dinner afterwards? Xx
Mum- sounds good hunny, we will be there jaz and summer too! Xx
Mase- perfect I'll let Southgate know xx

"Who ya textinggggg?" Mai asked in a singsong voice to me, who was engrossed in my phone. "Sorry babe I'm just messaging my mum, my family want to meet you so are going to come to the Germany game." I informed her, looking up once sending the last message to my mum.
"Babe it will be okay they will love you!" I told her, moving closer to her upon seeing the worried look on her face. "But Mase I'm not the perfect daughter in law, I'm a trained assassin." She stated matter of factly. "Darling we don't have to tell them, it's okay please don't panic." I told her.
"Mase..." she paused. "I just don't want them to hate me." She sighed.  "They won't hate you princess, they can get to know the real you, then one day, IF you feel up to it we could tell them." I told her, gently stroking her head as I pulled her in for a hug. "I suppose." She replied, hugging me back.

I dropped Mai of home, walking her to the door and kissing her. Then I sped off home, I needed sleep ready for training tomorrow.

Mai's POV

"Hey dad" I said walking through the front door and spotting my dad in the hallway. "Hello darling, how was your date?" He asked me. "It was really good dad.. actually I have some news..." I started. I felt extremely nervous, I'd never been away from dad for long before and I'm not sure how he would react to me moving in with Mason. "What is it sweetie?" He questioned. "Well Mason asked me to move in with him... and I said yes." I paused. My dad didn't say anything, his face was unreadable... I panicked, quickly trying to get words together. "I know it's soon dad, but I really love him and I don't think Marcus is a problem anymore-." I said flustered, before being cut off by my dad. "Sweetie it's okay, it was always going to come one day. If you're sure it's what you want, I'm happy for you darling." He said a small smile playing on his lips. I could tell he was sad his youngest child was moving out, but I wouldn't be far and I would see him often.