Eleven - southgates story

Mai's POV

Just before John arrived I left the group to go and talk to my dad quickly.
"Hey dad, you know how you know Southgate.. does he know who me and John are?" I asked him.
"Yes darling, he does know who you both are, he used to work with me when you two were young, so you won't remember, but we keep in touch still. Before you start panicking he doesn't care you're mafia, he was too in the past, and he won't say anything to anyone about you or John." He told me. "Thank god! Why didn't you tell me this earlier dad?" I questioned him. "It never came up darling and I've been busy, I'm sorry." He replied.  "It's okay dad, don't worry about it. Also John told me Ben won't be back for the season!" I told him. "Yes darling I know, I told Southgate what he tried to do so he won't be allowed back." He told me smiling. "Thank you dad! You're the best!" I whispered, hugging him.  "Now go have fun darling, I'll see you later!" He told me. "Bye dad, love you." I called out walking away.

As I walked back down the hallway, I saw the door opening and John appear. "Johnooooo." I screamed running towards him, jumping into his arms. "Hey Mai." He smiled as he caught me. "I need to talk to you quickly John." I said, pulling him to sit on the stairs once he had placed me down. "What's happened?" He questioned, a worried look on his face.  "Well I spoke to my dad and you will never guess what...." I said, pausing for dramatic effect. "What?" He questioned. "Southgate was mafia!!!" I squealed.  "Seriously... no way!!! So...he knows who we are?" John asked me slowly. "John not only is he completely fine with our secret lives, he was the one who got rid of Ben! He's best mates with my dad!" I explained happily. "Oh my god, that is such a weight lifted off my shoulders!" He told me, pulling me in for a hug.
"What is such a weight lifted off your shoulders?" A voice sounded behind us. We broke apart and spun around quickly. It was Mase. "Oh hey Mase, oh don't worry about it, I'll tell you another time." I told him smiling. Please don't ask anymore questions. I begged speaking to myself. "You ready to go? I'll grab the others." I said, walking off to the games room trying to change the subject.

We all piled into different cars considering there were loads of us we had to take about 6 cars. I decided to take one of my other cars to fit more people in. I chose my black Lamborghini Urus. In my car I had Mason, John, Sasha and Jack. The formula one drivers were following behind me, since they didn't know how to get there. We set off, a convoy of expensive supercars. Mase plugged his phone into my car, and played sweet Caroline. We jammed out, screaming as loud as our lungs would let us. Other drivers giving us weird looks on the way, but we were oblivious, having the time of our lives.

I pulled up to the Ivy around 15 minutes later, pulling up and hopping out we waited outside the door for all of the drivers to arrive. Finally everyone turned up, and we walked through the front doors together.

The other footballers and their girlfriends already there noticed us come in, and came over to greet us. "I see you bought the entirety of the formula one squad with you." Fern said laughing as she hugged me.  "Ahah yes they are lovely." I told her. "GUYS, come over here let me introduce everyone." I shouted over to the drivers.
Everyone made small talk by the bar for a while, until Gareth came over to me and Mason. "Hey Mase, mind if I steal Mai for a minute?" He asked Mason. "Yeh sure, I'll go find deccers." He said. As he kissed me on the cheek and walked off.
"So Mai, I'm guessing you've spoken to your dad?" He asked me. "Yes I have Gareth, and thank you so much for what you did with Ben." I told him gratefully. Just then John walked over and joined us.  Gareth smiled at him and carried on. "Oh it's no problem, since I used to work with your dad I know how him and his family are, and thought it safer to get rid of him before he causes anymore damage." He paused. "I owe your father a great debt. He saved my life years ago, so of course I'm going to look out for his daughter." He told me, smiling at me. "Well thank you so much." I told him. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened back then?" I questioned. "Well around 25 years ago, I missed an important penalty which got England kicked out of the euros. Turns out Marcus, Ben's father was really mad as he placed a large bet on England to win, and set a bounty on my head. Someone tried to kill me, but luckily your dad was there. He shot the guy, killing him instantly and offered me training to defend myself, which I accepted, and that's how I ended up working with your dad." He told me, whilst looking up, recalling the memory.  I was stunned, my dad had never told me this. "...Wow" I managed to croak out.  Gareth gripped my shoulders, gently squeezing them. "Your dad really is a great guy." Gareth told me. "I may no longer work with him, but I owe him my life." He said.
"I can't believe the gaffer knew about us the whole time." John joked. Gareth chuckled gently. "Well John, Jos was also the one who told me about your football skills." Gareth said looking at John, he turned to look at me. "Mai, did I ever tell you I love you dad." John told me giving me a cheeky grin. "He's great ahaha." I replied . I need to tell Max about this. I thought to myself before calling him over.

Mason's POV

Gareth asked me if he can have Mai for a moment to chat. What on earth could those two possibly have to talk about. I thought as I wandered away to go find deccers.
Looking around the room I watched John walk up to Gareth and Mai and join in the conversation. It looked quite intense, Mai and John were staring wide eyed at Gareth. How come John can be there but I can't. I huffed to myself walking over to Declan who was stood talking with Max and Dan. I joined their conversation, until Mai called Max over to go and join their chat. What on earth could they be talking about. I wondered, a troubled look present on my face. Declan noticed and pulled me away from the group. "What's wrong man?" He asked me. "I'm not sure, I feel like Mai is hiding something from me. John seems to be involved in these secret conversations with her, and she dismisses me when I ask her about it and says she will tell me another time." I told him frustrated with not knowing what was happening. "I'm sure she will tell you when she's ready, remember she's known John her whole life he is basically a brother to her. It seems like it's a family issue man. She would never cheat on you, especially with 'brother' John." He told me, adding air quotes over the brother part. I sighed. "I suppose your right deccers." I told him. "Anyway time to enjoy the night, let's go to the bar." He told me grinning from ear to ear. Pulling me through the crowd.

Around an hour later we had all eaten and the formula one drivers were getting ready to head off for their race tomorrow.
Mai pulled me, Max, John, Jack and Sasha over to the side. "So Mase knows about this, but I hope you guys aren't busy tomorrow because your coming to silverstone with us!" She excitedly told us, as Max handed out VIP passes.  "These passes mean you can go anywhere, including the pit, but when the race starts you will need to keep out the way." Max explained to us, a smile on his face. "Oh my god!!! This is amazing, thank you so much." Jack squealed, jumping up and down in excitement. "Well your number one fan here seems very excited." I joked. "Thank you man." I said, as I bro hugged Max. 
After Sasha and John thanked him, Max said goodbye to us and left with the other drivers. All of them coming over to hug Mai goodbye. Daniel for a little too long tho.. I could of sworn he was staring at me while hugging her. Weird. I thought to myself.

As the night came to an end we all got back into Mai's car. She first dropped off John, then Jack and Sasha. It was just me and her left in the car. I placed my hand on her thigh, and started rubbing it slowly. I heard her breath hitch, and I smirked to myself ."Would you like to stay at mine tonight Mai?" I asked hopefully. "I'd love to Mase, but I don't have any clothes with me!" She said pouting. "Don't be silly you can wear mine princess." I told her. She smiled at me and nodded.

*smut* - ignore the rest of the chapter if you're not comfortable reading it.

We pulled up to my house, and unlocked the door, grabbing Mai's hand and helping her in. As soon as the door closed I leaned down kissing her passionately. She kissed back straight away, I slid my tongue over her bottom lip asking for entry, which she granted. I tapped her upper thigh indicating for her to jump. She jumped up without hesitation. I started walking with her to the bedroom , laying her down on the bed not breaking the kiss. "Do you want this?" I asked her in between kisses. Her eyes darkened, full of lust. "Yes Mase, I want you." She told me, pulling me back down, connecting our lips once again. I pulled my shirt off throwing it into the corner, she noticed and starting unzipping her jumpsuit. I quickly took off my trousers as well. I looked up and taking in the sight of her, in her red bra and matching thong. "Wow, you really are beautiful, I'm so glad your mine." I told her. She smiled as she pulled me towards her. I began kissing her neck, my fingers slowly trailing down her body. I inserted a finger inside her, she started moaning. I added another. "You're so wet baby." I told her smirking. "Fuck me Mase." She told me. I didn't have to be told twice. I rolled her over placing her in front of me on her hands and knees. I grabbed her hips, and slowly inserted myself. Starting off slowly, then picking up my pace. "Fuck Mase." She moaned in between breaths. "Who's are you?" I asked her. "Yours, all yours Mase." She replied gasping for breath, rocking her hips back into me, following my rhythm. I started going even faster, she arched her back and moaned as she reached her climax. Seconds later I reached mine and fell beside her. "Wow, that was amazing." She told me as she looked at me. "I think that was the best sex I've ever had." I replied cuddling into her. Slowly drifting off to sleep.