Twenty- trouble in paradise

Mai's POV

We are all going out in a few hours! My dad is away and all of the f1 boys and football boys are going to sleep in his house, including me and Mason. Who were already at the house getting it ready for pre drinks.
I was just putting cups out for people to use when I heard a voice behind me. "Hey Mai." I spun around. It was the f1 boys! "Max I've missed you so much!" I said running over to him and jumping in his arms. "I've missed you too sis." He chuckled.
I greeted the rest of the drivers and walked over to Lando and Dan. "Hey guys! I've missed you two!" I told them. "More then the others?" Lando joked. "Of course babes." I replied giggling.

I led them through into the kitchen where Mase was. After they all greeted him, I informed them I had to finish getting ready because the football guys would be here soon. I had already done my make up and hair but was still wearing one of Mason's Chelsea shirts and some shorts.

I wandered into the walk in wardrobe. After turning my entire closet upside down, I finally settled on an outfit.

MaiVerstappen

Liked by MaxVerstappen and 3,356,764 others Going out out

Going out out.
📸 @landonorris

Comments

Landonorris- look who remembered to give me photo creds!
-seriously think ur in the wrong field Lan :)

Sasharebecca- gorgeous girly xx
-love you!

Masonmount- you are perfect x
-I adore u Mount x

Johnstones- awhh she finally wears the dress I bought her!
-you're the bestest in the world xxxx

Danielricciardo- 😍😍
-MaxVerstappen- broooo stop
- Danielricciardo- I'm just being nice 🙄

England- don't let the boys get too drunk!
-yessir

F1- we think your brother needs to bring you to more races!
(Liked by landonorris and charlesleclerc)
-that's what I keep telling him!
Charlesleclerc- agreed
Georgerussell- agreed
Carlossaintz- agreed
Lewishamilton- agreed
MaxVerstappen- I suppose so..
Johnstones- @ MaxVerstappen you could use her as a distraction to slow the others down 😂
Danielricciardo- stones stop giving him ideas! 😂

Jesselingard- go on babessss, love the fit
-means a lot coming from you fashionista Jess 💛

~

I walked back downstairs, and noticed the England team and Sasha had arrived. "Hey guys." I greeted them all. Giving each of them a hug.
We all had a few drinks for pre's before deciding to order several taxis and go out.
I walked outside to make the phone call to the taxi company, as the music was too loud.
"So Mai where we going?" Jesse asked me, walking out the door, sitting down beside me outside whilst we waited for the taxis. "I was thinking this club called tramp, it's in Mayfair and it's exclusive, so we won't get hounded by fans the entire night, my dad owns it." I told him.
"Sounds good." Jesse said smiling.
"The taxis are here I'll go get the guys!" I said jumping up and heading inside.
"Guys the taxis are here!" I yelled loudly, before walking back outside and getting in the first taxi with Jesse.
Minutes later Mase and John stumbled into the taxi. And we headed off to the club, the others following behind.