Thirty one- mason's plan in action

Mai's POV
Mase had just picked me up and I had no idea where we were going.
"Mai I need you to put this on." He told me, handing me a blindfold.
I rolled my eyes. "Seriously Mase!" I huffed.
"Yes Mai, just put it on it's a surprise!" He winked at me. I sighed dramatically, but gave in anyway.

Soon I felt the car stop, and heard Mason get out.
Seconds later, my car door opened. "I'll guide you babe." He told me, pulling me up out of the car.

He walked me forwards extremely slowly, considering I was in heels, and blindfolded I was grateful for his steady pace.

"You ready?" Mase whispered in my ear. I nodded in reply.
He slid my blindfold off, I looked around me gasping. I was standing in the Italian we went to for our first date, it was only us in the restaurant and it was decorated with thousands of beautiful roses and pictures of me and Mase, and some of me and the boys.
"Do you like it?" Mase asked, breaking the silence.
"Mase I love it, it's absolutely amazing!!" I squealed as I picked up a photo of me and Mason, it was taken on the night we met.
"I'm so glad John bought me to your team dinner." I smiled, looking into his eyes.
"So am I baby." He whispered, before kissing my forehead.

He guided me to the table and gave me a special menu as I sat down. "I've booked the whole restaurant, the only worker here is one of the chefs." He told me placing his hand on mine.
I looked up from my menu smiling at him.

"May I get you some drinks." I heard a voice behind me. I thought Mason said the only staff member was one chef...
Puzzled i swivelled In my seat and came face to face with a smirking Jesse and Marcus, dressed in suits.
My mouth fell open.
"What are you guys doing here? Especially dressed like that!" I shot them a confused glance.

"We are your waiters darling

"We are your waiters darling." Jesse said winking at me. "As long as your not cooking... we'd get food poisoning!" I grinned, winking at them as they chuckled in reply.
"Jess how'd u get here so fast? You were with me about 20 mins ago!" I chuckled.
"Mans Usain Bolt." He shrugged, smirking at me.

"So, enough of Jesse's bs, what drinks can we get you?" Marcus asked, as Jesse shoved him in reply.
"Long island please." I replied to Marcus.
"Yeh same for me." Mase added, giving them a nod as they walked away.

"Mase if there's no staff here who's making the drinks? Jess and Marcus?" I questioned, a worried look on my face, as I knew it would taste disgusting if Jesse had anything to do with it.

"No darling don't worry, I've got John, Raz and Walks in there." He told me laughing at my worried face.
The relief showed on my face instantly and Mase chuckled.

A few minutes later Jesse returned with the drinks, placing them down and taking our food order. When he was finished he danced out, doing a Michael Jackson impression.