Thirty three - i do

Mason's POV

I was in the middle of training when Tammy walked up to me with a worried look on his face. "What's wrong man?" I questioned. He turned his phone around so I could see. "Your girl has been pictured leaving hospital with Jesse.." he told me slowly.
"Thanks for letting me know...I'll message her now." I stuttered, running off the pitch to find my phone.

I quickly messaged Mai, she replied almost instantly saying she's okay and that we will talk about it later.
I spent the rest of training confused, trying to figure out what had happened.

Mai's POV

I had decided to rearrange meeting Sasha as I wasn't feeling up to it. Mason was home soon and I was extremely nervous to tell him. He had enough on his plate I don't want him to be stressed out even more, but then I can't lie to him, that's not right.

I was laying in bed watching peaky blinders, when I heard the front door open. Mase must be back from training, I have to tell him. I sighed, dreading what was coming.

Seconds later, the bedroom door opened and the bed dipped next to me. "Hey babe, how was training?" I asked, as he pulled me closer to him. "It was good but then I saw the news and got worried...what's happened Mai?" He asked, sitting up suddenly.
"This isn't how I wanted to tell you.." I sighed. He nodded and looked at me, waiting for me to go on. I hopped out of bed and grabbed the sonogram from my bag.
"Mase...I'm pregnant." I said as I handed him the picture.
I watched his eyes light up and a big smile form on his face. "That's amazing news, why didn't you tell me!" He asked, an excited but confused look on his face.
"Several reasons to be honest... firstly, I only found out yesterday, I was with Sasha and Jesse, which is why Jess was with me today. Secondly, I didn't want to disrupt your training. Thirdly, probably the most important reason... I didn't want to have a miscarriage and let you down again..." I admitted, looking anywhere but at him.
He lifted my chin, forcing me to look at him. "Mai baby this is amazing news, but if we do lose the baby again, we will get through it together. We are about to get married, as a couple you do go through hard things, but you have each other. Also this is way more important than training! I need you to talk to me baby, it won't stress me out I promise." He told me, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.
I nodded and smiled at him. "I had my first scan today, im 6 weeks pregnant!" I told him excitedly as he beamed back at me.

"Mase I don't want to tell anyone yet, just incase we
do lose it, I can't deal with everyone around me feeling sorry for me...so can we wait until 12 weeks to tell people?"
"Of course darling." He replied holding me closer.
"Eewwwww you're sweaty go shower!" I demanded pushing him off me. He chuckled walking off to the bathroom.

Once Mason came back we got to talking about the wedding, and decided to still have it before the baby is born.

Time jump -7 months

My wedding was today! In a few hours I would marry the love of my life and be known as Mrs Mount.  Happily I'm still pregnant, although my tummy is absolutely huge, Im due in a few weeks time, we decided we didn't want to know the gender, we wanted it to be a surprise, although I believe it's a boy.
We chose to go ahead with the wedding still, as we didn't want to wait for years until we were married, we wanted to do it as soon as possible.

~
The wedding

I was getting the finishing touches to my make up and hair done when my family, John and Sasha walked in.
"Oh my god you look gorgeous!" Sasha screamed. I chuckled at her and returned the compliment.
My brother was going to be a groomsman, John on the other hand was going to walk me down the aisle with my dad. I wanted them both to give me away, as John has always protected me and been there for me when my dad was working, I thought it was important that he be up there with me.