Twenty one- i cant believe it, i dont believe it..

As me and Jack walked towards the pitch, I suddenly felt very sick. I sprinted towards the bathroom, Jack jogging after me confused.
I reached the bathroom and threw up, Jack was holding my hair back for me. I only had three drinks last night! How am I throwing up?
"You okay?" Jack asked, sounding concerned. "Yeh I'm fine just a bit confused, I hardly drank last night!" I replied. "Well do you think you have a bug?" He asked. I thought for a minute. "I'm not sure I've been throwing up for the last few days but I don't feel ill." I told him. "Mai..." he started. "Is there any chance you could be pregnant?" He asked. Oh my god.. I am two weeks late for my period.... How could this happen tho Im on the pill! "I'm not sure Jack... I'm two weeks late for my period." I admitted. "Right okay.. how about after training we go to the shop and get some pregnancy tests?" He asked. "Yes... thank you Jack, that would be great." I replied. "Can you not tell anyone though, please Jack." I begged. "Of course I won't, don't worry." He replied, smiling at me. "Right we need to go in, I'm going to be getting a bollocking." He added, chuckling slightly.

We started heading out onto the pitch, I noticed all the boys stood in a group, looking at me and Jack. I knew Mase was there. I looked up at him, making eye contact. He looked angry that I was with Jack. I looked away breaking the eye contact as Southgate shouted over. "Grealish where have you been?"
"I'm sorry gaffer, can I talk to you quickly?" Jack asked Gareth. The three of us walked away and sat on the seats at the edge of the pitch. The rest of the boys went back to training, though I noticed Mason kept looking over, glaring at us.

"So why are you late Jack?" Gareth questioned. "I was in jail... Mai came to bail me out." He answered, looking down at the floor. "Why, what happened?" Southgate asked. "I got done for drink driving, I've had my license taken off me for a year I believe." He answered, not looking up from the floor. "Well Jack that's very dangerous! You're lucky you didn't kill anyone or yourself!" The brown haired manager said. "I've already given him this speech Gareth." I spoke up. I hadn't really but I was trying to save Jack, he already knew he'd done wrong and wouldn't do it again, he didn't need to be told off by Gareth. Jack looked up slightly, and gave me a small nod, as if to say thank you. "Right okay grealish, you've wasted enough time, get on the pitch." Gareth said to Jack. "See you later Jack, see u soon Gareth." I said getting up and waving to the boys. "Bye Mai." Gareth replied. "See ya!" Jack shouted.

Mason's POV

Jack and Mai had walked into training together. Before Jack started dating Sasha, whenever he arrived with a girl it meant he slept with her. I was immediately mad, I glared at them as they walked off to chat to the gaffer. I carried on going my drills with Declan, when Jack finally strolled over. "Bit late mate." I said through gritted teeth. "Yeh I had a bit of an accident... I had to call Mai to help me." He replied. Immediately my expression changed. So they didn't sleep together... what the hell happened then? "What happened?" I found myself blurting out, desperate to know.  Jack sighed and looked at the ground. "I got arrested mate... for drink driving last night." He told me. That was not what I expected... at all! "Oh shit man, what happened?" Dec spoke up. "I crashed into a few cars trying to drive home, a security guard called the police on me and I got a bit mad, I spent the night in jail and they have taken my license for a year." He said, looking embarrassed. Why did he call Mai though? I couldn't get the thought out of my head.
"Why did you call that hoe tho?" I snapped. He looked at me angrily. "Don't call her that man." Jack almost growled at me. "I can call her what I want, she cheated on me." I stated, matter of factly. "You would know the truth if you actually let her speak, rather than blocking her." He spat. "I know the truth! I saw them kiss with my own two eyes!" I yelled at him, as he rolled his eyes. "Mase I think you should let her speak." Dec spoke up. "Oh not you too Dec! I thought at least you would be on my side!" I shouted as I walked off to cool down. I was fuming, however I couldn't help but think, what if they were right.. do they know something I don't? Urgh, I can't focus on Mai now, we have the semi-finals tomorrow.