Twenty two- mase learns the truth

Mason's POV

"What are you doing here Dan?" I said bluntly, stepping aside to let him in.
"I've come to explain and apologise... this isn't Mai's fault. He said, looking down at the floor sighing.
"Okay I'll hear you out, I guess." I replied sitting down on my bed.
"Okay, thank you. So, I have had a crush on Mai ever since I first met her, the night we went out I had a bit too much to drink so I walked over to her and told her how I felt." He said.
"Okay and then what, she felt the same and you kissed?" I asked bluntly.
"No, after telling her I immediately kissed her, she pulled away from me and told me she was with you and that she's sorry she doesn't feel the same way. Then I guess she looked over and saw that you had seen and ran after you." He told me.
Oh my god she never did anything wrong! This is what the guys were talking about.
"Oh my god... I should of let her explain." I said aloud.
"For what it's worth man, I'm sorry.." Dan trailed off. "Well obviously I'm not your biggest fan, but I do appreciate you coming here and telling me." I replied truthfully. I stood up and shook his hand as Dan left.
Now I really have some making up to do! I thought to myself.

Before I even realised what I was doing, I had walked to Jack's room and knocked on the door.
The door opened.
"Mase?" Jack said confused.
"Jack I've massively fucked up and I'm so sorry for what I said earlier I didn't mean any of it." I said as my eyes started watering. "Come in." He told me moving to the side so I could get past. I smiled at him gratefully.
"So what's going on?" He questioned.
"I just had a visit from Dan.. he told me everything, Mai never did anything wrong! I'm such an idiot!" I exclaimed as I fell back onto Jack's bed sighing. Jack raised his eyebrows. "Yes you are an idiot, that's what I've been trying to tell you man." He sighed as he patted my back. "Look she still loves you, but is hurt that you wouldn't even listen to her side of the story." He told me.
I sparked up. "She still loves me? So I have a chance to get her back?" I asked Jack, full of hope.
"Yes you do, but your going to have to grovel." He told me. "I will do whatever it takes, I miss her so much Jack." I said turning to my right to face him, when my eyes caught sight of something.
"What is that?" I asked as I pointed to the object on the table. Jack followed my gaze and immediately got up, trying to hide it.
"Jack... is that a pregnancy test?" I half whispered.
He turned around, looked at me and nodded slowly.
"Is it Mai's?" I asked nervously. "Yes it is Mase.." he replied, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck, looking curiously at me, trying to see how I felt.

A massive smile came across my face. "Jack I'm having a baby!" I said stunned. I was nervous but also very excited. I started thinking about a future with me, Mai and a little baby... "Mase you need to go and sort out your relationship." Jack said, snapping me out of my daydream. "You're right! I have no time to waste!" I said jumping up and running towards the door. "Good luck Mase!" Jack shouted after me.

I ran towards John's door, knocking quickly. A sleepy looking John answered the door. "Mase? What do you want?" He asked bluntly. Which I understand since Mai is practically his sister, and I've hurt her, badly.
"I need to speak to Mai, Dan came round and told me everything, I know she didn't do anything wrong I need to talk to her!" I begged John.
"Unfortunately you'll have to wait." He told me. The smile fell from my face. "What.. why?" I asked.
"She's asleep man, she's had a rough day, I'm not waking her up." He told me. "Oh okay." I replied, looking down at the ground. "I am glad you came to your senses though Mase." He told me. "Me too...um John..." I began. "I just went to Jack's room and I saw a pregnancy test... is it true... am I going to be a dad?" I asked him, getting excited at the prospect of becoming a father. "Yes Mase it's true, but you will need to speak to her about that, you have got a lot of making up to do!" He told me. "I know.. I will do anything for her John." I told him as I turned to leave, deciding to talk to her tomorrow before the match if possible.