Seventeen- meeting the family

Mai's POV

We all got out of the pool and the boys left as the Germany game is tomorrow! Me and Mase decided to stay at his rather than go back to St. George's with the others.

~Smut warning~

I had showered and was now unpacking the few things I would need for tonight, deciding I will do the rest tomorrow, while Mase is training.
I put on some black silky shorts and a black lace bra  and climbed into bed, flicking through Netflix.
Mase walked out of the shower a towel around his waist. His abs glistened in the tv light, still slightly wet. His hair ruffled. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He noticed me staring and smirked, making his way towards me. His eyes were almost black with lust. I bit my lip still staring at his body. He leaned down to kiss me, I hungrily kissed him back. "Remember what I told you earlier in the pool babe." He whispered seductively. I nodded unable to form a sentence, and pulled him back towards me. He started kissing down my neck, slowly making his way down my body before getting to my shorts. He looked up at me for permission. I nodded and he started removing my clothes, slipping a finger inside me. A moan escaped my lips. "I see you're already wet." He said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes in return, and grabbed his dick, slowly moving my hand up and down. I started moving my hand faster and he started moaning. He stopped me suddenly, and flipped me over. I arched my back as he lined himself up behind me.
We reached our climax at the same time and lay next to each other panting.
Feeling my eyes becoming heavy I snuggled into his chest, closing my eyes. "Goodnight princess." Mase said as he kissed the top of my head. "Goodnight Mase." I replied, as he switched the TV off.

~End of smut~

I was woken up by Mason's alarm. It was 9am. I groaned as I reached over to turn it off. Mason somehow still asleep. "Mase wake up, you have training." I said, as nudged him with my arm. He groaned as he rolled over towards me, his chest against my back, and placed his arms around me. "Morning baby." He said, in his raspy morning voice. "Morning darling." I replied, wiggling out of his grip and rolling out of bed. "Where you going?" He pouted. "I'm going to make you breakfast Mase." I told him as I walked out of the room.
I walked down the stairs, into the kitchen. God we really need to go food shopping. I thought to myself, noticing the bare cupboards. Mase only had eggs and bread. Scrambled eggs on toast it is then! I had just plated up the food when Mason walked into the kitchen, dressed in his training gear. I handed him one of the plates and took a seat at the kitchen island.
"Thank you baby, that was amazing." Mase told me as he planted a kiss on my cheek. I looked up, smiling at him. "I need to get to training now babe, I'll meet you at Wembley at 3 for the game." He told me. "Okay darling, see you later." I replied him, waving as he walked out the front door.

I spent the morning unpacking the rest of my things. And decided to message Sasha and see if she wanted to come and get ready for the game with me.

💬Sasha
Mai- hey sash, wanna come round and get ready for the game with me? I'll drive us there xx
Sasha- yessss I'd love to girly, I'll be there in 30 mins xx
Mai- see ya soon babe xx

Soon Sasha arrived. "Hey girlll, how's it living with Mase?"  She questioned. "Well it's only been a day, but so far so good." I chuckled. "How's you and Jack?" I questioned. "Yeh we are good, it was weird he came to mine last night and apologised again for messaging that girl from love island, even tho that happened like a year ago." She said a confused look on her face. "Oh ahaha, love island was on and I may of threatened him... and told him if he ever hurt u again I'd kill him... you know being part of the mafia and all I guess he took it very seriously." I chuckled as Sasha's eyes went wide and she giggled. "Well that explains it." She told me.