Seven- jealousy

I looked down at my watch, it was 7pm where was Mase? I wondered. Just then the doorbell rang. I stood up to answer the door, but Max beat me too it. As he opened the door it revealed Mason, looking handsome as ever, wearing a white shirt, with the top few buttons opened and suit trousers. "Wow, you look beautiful Mai" he breathed out while staring at me in wonder. He hasn't even noticed Max yet. I felt my cheeks turn a deep shade of red. "Thanks Mase, you look handsome" I replied smiling at him. "Hi mate, I'm Max, her brother" Max said as he held out his hand for Mason to shake. "Nice to meet you man, I'm Mason" he replied shaking Max's outstretched hand. "Didn't tell me your date was a footballer Mai" Max said smirking at me. "Oh shut uppp" I replied shoving him lightly whilst stepping out of the door. "See you later Max" I shouted walking away with Mase. "Remember be back by 10 or I'll come find u" Max joked as he closed the door.
"Sorry about that Mase" I said feeling embarrassed. He sensed my embarrassment. "Don't worry about it Mai, your brother seems lovely" he replied smiling sweetly at me as he opened the car door for me. "Why thank you Mr Mount" I said getting into the car as he closed the door and ran round to the drivers side. "So where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise." He said, winking at me.

Thirty minutes later we pulled up to a fancy restaurant, called Ave Mario. Mase jumped out and ran around the car opening my door for me and helping me out.

Masons POV

I ran around the car to open the door for Mai, her thanking me as I took her hand in mine, leading her towards the restaurant. "I heard from John you like Italian." I said, as I turned to face her. "I love it Mase, thank you." She said, as she looked into my eyes smiling sweetly.
God she's so beautiful, I'm so glad she agreed to go out with me. I just hope she will say yes, when I finally man up and ask her. It's a bit too early tho I don't want to scare her off...

We were greeted by a man dressed in a suit and tie. "Hi, booking under Mount" I spoke to him. "Of course sir and beautiful lady, right this way" he said winking at her. Instinctively I pulled Mai closer to me and glared at the man, before following him into the restaurant. "I'll be back to take your orders soon" he said, not taking his eyes off of Mai. Keep the jealousy under control tonight Mase don't ruin it. I thought to myself, as I tuned my attention back to Mai. "You really do look gorgeous tonight Mai" I told her, noticing the blush that crept into her cheeks, I chuckled at her attempt of hiding it by covering her face. "Don't hide darling, you're too beautiful for that!" I told her. "Stop making me blush then Mount" she replied giggling.
The flirty waiter came back over, as he took our order he slipped Mai a piece of paper. My heart sank, I already knew he gave her his phone number. I was about to say something to him when Mai spoke up, anger prominent across her face. "You know it's very disrespectful to give a girl your phone number when she's on a date" she spat at the shocked waiter as she ripped the paper into shreds and dropped it on the floor. He walked away very quickly and a new waiter came to take our order, we thanked him and sipped on the red wine in front of us as he left.
"I'm shocked you said that to the other waiter" I said laughing as soon the server was out of earshot. "Well I just think it's really rude and disrespectful Mase, I'm on a date with you and he's completely ignoring that" she stated seemingly fed up. "I'm glad u said something though, I was finding it hard to ignore" I said and took her hand in mine. "Mai, at the football match tomorrow would you wear my shirt?" I asked her shyly. "Of course Mase" she beamed at me. "I'll bring you a shirt tomorrow" I told her, smiling at her.

I want her to me mine.

Mai's POV

The date with Mase was going amazingly, we get on so well, and had a beautiful meal. Unfortunately the night was almost over, we were just waiting for dessert to come out. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom Mase" I told him as I walked away.
I didn't need the bathroom but I had noticed Alex and Josh following me, I walked around the corner waiting for them to follow. I jumped out at them giving them no place to hide. "Why are you guys following me your going to make it look dodgy, my date has seen you before!" I exclaimed. "Sorry Mai, your dad sent us to keep an eye on you" Alex explained, guilt written across his face. "Well I'm fine, no enemies are around, please leave and let me get on with my date" I told them as I marched off back to Mase.
As I arrived at the table he looked at me, and started speaking. "I could of sworn I just saw your dads friends here" Mase said as I sat down. "Oh you must be confused Mase they definitely aren't here" I laughed, hoping to make it believable. God I hate lying to him, I'm going to have to tell him soon... I wonder if he will ever speak to me again once I do.

After dessert Mase paid, despite me protesting. The night was coming to a close, we had just pulled up at my house. "I had an amazing time Mase thank you" I said as I kissed him on the cheek. He got out of his car to walk me up to the front door. "So did I Mai, you're something special." He said, as he smiled at me. He cupped my face with his hands, and lifted my face so I was staring into his eyes. The next thing I knew his lips had crashed onto mine, I know it sounds cliche, but I swear I felt fireworks. We slowly parted, and already my lips missed his presence. "I've been wanting to do that since I first laid eyes on you." He told me, grinning like a kid in a candy shop. "So have I" I replied, blushing like an idiot. "Goodnight Mai, I'll see you tomorrow." he said whilst turning and walking back to his car. "Goodnight Mase" I called out to him as I opened the front door.

As soon as I entered the house I was surrounded by the F1 boys "the queen is back boys, don't fret." I joked as I posed. "Ha ha, very funny" Max said sarcastically. "How was your date then Mai?" He then asked. "It was amazing I had such a good time Max, I really like him" I sighed. "Why the long face?" Lando piped up. "Well how am I going to tell him, and how is he going to react, he's going to hate me-" I panicked. "If he is really right for you.." Max started "...and likes you as much as you like him I'm sure he won't leave, but I'd give it a bit longer before you do tell him that your the mafia princess" he finished. "You're right I suppose Max, anyway I'm heading up to bed love ya" I told him before walking up to my room, taking off my make up and putting my pjs on.

💬Mase ❤️
Mase❤️- goodnight beautiful xx
Mai- goodnight handsome xx