Twenty six- its so peaceful out here

Mai's POV

We arrived at the shop a ten minute taxi ride later. "So what sort of food do you want Jacky?" I questioned him.

"Hmmm just like nibbles I guess." He replied walking off to go and buy Sasha some flowers.
I wandered around the shop, putting various fruits and meats in my basket. As I walked to the checkout Jack joined me, paying for everything in my basket.

We headed back to the Villa, Jack grabbing Mason to help him set up at the beach as I started on the food.

An hour later I was finished, I grabbed the food and rushed down to the beach, John helping me.
I placed everything down neatly.

The plan was for me to get Sasha and tell her we were going for a girls night

The plan was for me to get Sasha and tell her we were going for a girls night. Once she was dressed I'd take her down to the beach to join Jack.

I walked outside to the pool where Sasha and all the other boys were. "Sash we are having a girls night!" I announced walking over and dragging her up from the sun-bed. She agreed chuckling and followed me into the villa.

Sasha did her make up, whilst I curled her hair, then she started on my make up. I chose to wear a matching orange bralette and skirt, with an oversized white shirt. Sasha chose a black runched strapless dress.

"So where are we going then Mai?" She questioned me. "Well i thought we'd go to dinner, but I'd like to get some pictures of the beach first." I replied smiling, knowing she has no idea of what's about to happen.
She nodded in agreement and we headed out the door, down to the beach. Me leading her towards where Jack would be waiting.

Sasha POV

"Oh my god!" I squealed, noticing Jack sat on a blanket sounded by fairy lights and food. Mai smirked at me. "See ya later, enjoy!" She said hobbling away.

"I can't believe you did this! It's so cute Jack!" I beamed at the brummie boy before me, as he handed me a glass of champagne.
"I wanted to do something special for you." He told me, smiling back at me.

We spent time chatting, paddling in the sea and eating the food, that I know for a fact Mai made, as Jack is terrible in the kitchen.
Suddenly Jack turned to me, a serious look on his face.
"Sasha, I need to ask you something." He told me.
"Yeh sure, what is it?" I replied nervously.
"Look Sash, I love you and I want to take our relationship to the next step, and show you how serious I am about you, so...will you move in with me?" He asked, looking deep into my eyes.
"Yes! Of course I will Jack!" I replied happily.
I'm finally going to live with my boyfriend!

I decided to post a picture Mai took of me earlier to tell everyone the news.

Sasharebecca