Six- Mr Mount

Mai's POV

I woke up to an annoying ringing sound. My head was pounding. As I slowly opened my eyes to find the source of the noise, I noticed three things. First, I was not in John's room, and second, someone was in the shower, and third, my brother Max was ringing me non stop. I groaned as I grabbed my phone.

📞 Max Verstappen
Mai- "what do you want Max" I groaned down the phone
Max- "well aren't you a delight" he sarcastically replied.
Mai- "I'm hungover, what is it" I asked again.
Max- "I heard from John about Ben, I wanted to call and check up on you" he asked sounding genuinely concerned.
Mai- "I'm doing okay Max, Alex and Josh got there in time to help" I replied.
Max- "okay good, I'm glad your okay! I also wanted to tell you I'll be in England on Sunday it's the silverstone race! And your coming!" He screamed the last part down the phone.
Mai-"calm down max, I can't take this much noise this early!"- I groaned down the phone.
"But yes I will come! I'm excited to see you Max I miss you!" I added.
Max- "I'll send the vip passes to dad go collect them from home later today" he told me.
Just as I was about to reply the bathroom door opened revealing....

"Mason?" I asked confused at the sight before me. "Max I have to go speak later" I said into my phone then hung up.
"Hey Mai" Mason said as he stood with a towel  wrapped around his lower body, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.  Oh my god his abs looked so good. I thought as I blushed slightly averting my gaze so he didn't notice me staring.
"Um did we uh.." I began "no no don't worry" Mason cut me off. "We drank loads it seemed to hit you more than me, I couldn't find John so I bought you up to my room while I went to go and find him, and you fell asleep. I didn't want to wake you" he explained smiling at me.  "Oh I'm so sorry, thank u for taking care of me" I said smiling up at him. God I've met him once and already embarrassed myself In front of him and ended up in his bed. I thought to myself. Sighing I rolled out of bed, looking down I noticed I was not wearing my own clothes. Confused I looked up at Mason "did you change me?" I asked. "Well you threw up on your dress and went through my wardrobe until u found the 'perfect' t-shirt to steal" he replied using air quotes over the word perfect and chuckling at me. I went as red as a tomato. "I'm never drinking again" I groaned, sitting down on the bed and holding my head in my hands. "We will see how long that lasts" he shot back at me still chuckling to himself. So, I have embarrassed myself, thrown up in front of him and stolen his t-shirt. I thought, internally screaming at myself. Well I've fucked it now. I thought sighing to myself.

"Anyway Mai I have to go to training now, but I was wondering, if you're free, would you like to go to dinner with me later?" He asked nervously, whilst scratching the back of his neck again, looking at me for an answer. Oh my god!! Mason Mount just asked me on a date, wait.. is it a date or dinner as friends? I suddenly thought. "As in a date?" I asked him nervously. "Yes, if you want it to be, if not just as friends" he answered looking hopeful. "Of course Mason, I would love to go on a date with you" I beamed at him. "Great I'll pick you up at 7, send me your address" he told me smiling as he walked back into the bathroom to get changed.  I grabbed my stuff and got ready to leave grabbing a pair of his trackies. "See you later Mase" I shouted. He came out of the bathroom and looked at me. "Nice trackies" he said as he winked at me. "See you tonight Mase" I said. "See you later darling" he replied as I walked out of the door smiling to myself.

As I began my journey home I got a text from John as I got into my Aston Martin.

💬Stonesy 💜
Stonesy 💜- where did you go last night Mai are you okay?
Mai- hey stonesy! Yeh I'm all good I ended up staying with Mase... nothing happened tho but guess what!!
Stonesy 💜-what???!!!
Mai- he asked me out on a date!!
Stonesy- I told you he liked you Mai!!
Mai 💜- ahaha shush now have fun at training bbs xx
Stonesy💜- I will love ya x
Mai- love ya tooo x