Three -stonesy

Johns POV

I was getting ready as Im meeting Mai today I have known her from birth she and max are my oldest friends.

As I was changing I get a phone call from Mai
📞
"heyyyy babessss I'm here!!" She shouted down the phone. I held the phone further away from my ear and laughed "I'm not quite ready yet can u come up? I'm room number 5, tell security they will let u up" I told her. "Okay stones I'm on my wayyyy" she replied and hung up the call.

As she hung up I get a knock on my door, confused as to who it could be since she can't get in that fast I opened it.

"Stonesyy boyyy" Kyle and raz cheered as I opened the door, "hey lads what's up?" I said to them. "Come on get ready we are all going out for lunch" Kyle told me. "Uh.. um I can't guys i have plans" I slowly told them.
Just as Kyle opened his mouth to protest Mai walked around the corner. "Stonesyyy!!!" Mai screamed as she launched herself at me. "Mai my darling!" I yelled as I reached forward to catch her. She slowly untangled herself from me as she noticed Kyle and raz standing next to us, and looked at me questioningly.
"Oh Mai these are my friends Kyle and raz, they are on the football team with me" I told her. "Guys this is Mai my best friend I've known her since forever" I told Kyle and raz.
"Lovely to meet you guys" she said. "Great to meet you too Mai, John's mentioned you to us before" Raheem told her. "All good I hope" she said giggling. "Got nothing bad to say about you Mai" I told her. "Sorry guys I have a lunch planned with Mai, maybe we could catch up with you guys later tho?" I said to Kyle and Raz. "yeh sure, you could bring her to our team dinner later, everyone else has plus ones" Kyle said to me. "What do u think Mai, you busy later?" I asked her. "That sounds great I'd love to come John" she smiled at me. "See you guys later" I shouted over my shoulder to Raz and Kyle as I put my arm around Mai to guide her down the corridor.

Mai's POV

"Mai..." I angled my head up to look at John with a puzzled look. "Can I drive your car pleasseeeeeeee" he begged me as we walked out of the front door. "Urgh fine" I rolled my eyes as I chucked him the keys. "Yayyyy thank you, love youuuuuu maiiii" John said in a singsong voice jumping up and down. "Love you too John" I laughed at his child like celebration.
"So where are we going?" I questioned John as we got in my car. "Ummm I fancy Italian" John said to me. "Yesssss pizza let's go!" I screamed happily as John laughed "I have to be back by 3 for training though" he stated as he started my car.

I hadn't seen John for almost a year, so on the way to the Italian we filled each other in on our lives and what we had been doing. "I broke up with Ben" I said while John looked at me sadly "what happened?" He questioned me. "Well it turned out he's Marcus's son and was just trying to find out family secrets" I told John. (Not Marcus Rashford)

John is one of few people who know the truth, about who my dad really is, he even briefly worked with me for my dad before he got signed to Man City. Marcus is one of my fathers enemies who is trying to take over, and failing miserably I might add. Because of who my dad is I am a trained agent and sometimes go on missions for him, however that is getting harder as my fame has increased and I now get recognised by fans on the streets sometimes, so mainly his employees do the missions now.

"Oh my god! Seriously?" John questioned me "yeah unfortunately it's true, I'm just glad I persuaded my dad to let him live" I said back as we pulled up to the Italian.

"Hello, welcome to Santa Maria!" a cheery looking girl invited us in, guiding us to a table and placing menus in-front of us. "I'll be back to take your order in a few minutes" she smiled at us and walked off. "What are you get- I was interrupted by a group of teenage girls who had come up to us "hi Mai we are massive fans and was wondering if we could get a picture with you?" They asked hopefully "of course girls" I beamed at them and grabbed their phones ready to take a picture. "John darling could u take a picture of us please?" I asked John, showing him my puppy dog eyes. "Of course" John rolled his eyes and chuckled at me. "Thank you! Enjoy your meal" they shouted as they walked off. "And I thought I was the one who they wanted to take a picture with" John pouted as he spoke "ahaha I'm more famous then you now stonesy" I giggled at him.

The cheerful girl came back over and took our orders. I sipped on my Long Island ice tea while waiting for the food to arrive. "So stonesy tell me, how fancy is this team dinner and what should I wear?" I questioned him. "Umm well it's the last fancy dinner before the euros, the whole England team will be there and I will have to do a couple media interviews as well I think" John said deep in thought. "I'm nervous to meet everyone" I told him, he looked up at me and started laughing heavily. "What's so funny?" I said to him. "I just think it's hilarious that you Mai Verstappen, secret mafia agent and famous model and influencer is scared of meeting the England team" he said still giggling away to himself. "Hey! I may be a mafia agent and famous but I still get nervous around fit boys!" I said in my defence. He held his hands up in defeat "okay, Mai sure, whatever u say" he said sarcastically.

That's chapter two! Please comment your thoughts and any ideas, I can try and incorporate them into the story.