𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕝𝕪 |𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕠 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕪𝕦

Requested by: SIMP_371
Now playing: Marry You by Bruno Mars

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

You and Chifuyu were currently walking towards your house. He was walking you home, as a good best friend (and probably boyfriend) would. He had his hands on his pockets, and you're carrying your bag.

You looked at him who was by your side, happy that somehow, he doesn't make you feel lonely.

Like how you always were.

But on days like this, he's with you. Just how you like it.

"Hey (Y/N), have you... Have you really understood what I told you earlier?" he asked, trying to make some light conversation.

You looked at him, trying to remember what he was trying to tell you. Then it clicked. He was actually talking about the stuff in grammar earlier, at school.

"Uh, yup!" you answered, looking at him.

"Okay then." he ended.

Things were pretty awkward between the two of you these past few days and you nor him had any idea as to why.

It's not like he hates you or something, it's just that he had been thinking about you nonstop and when he told Baji about it, all he said was;

"Tsk you're in love with (Y/N)."

Yup. That's what the brunette said before continuing to watch TV while eating some of his favorite peyoung yakisoba.

Chifuyu certainly didn't believe him at first but as time went by, he realized that Baji must've actually been right!

As the two of you walked, Chifuyu stole a couple of glances at you, admiring how peaceful you look. He was lucky, he thought. Very lucky.

To have someone like you by his side (literally) made him feel like it was not worth it to deny his feelings for you. He lied to himself at first, sure but right now, all he wanted was to hug you tight and tell you how he actually feels.

Not like he'd actually do that right now but as time goes on, who knows, right?

You on the other hand, took note of his glances. You became self-conscious and after a few more of his glances, you turned to look at him directly, catching him off-guard.

"Hey Chifuyu-kun, is there something on my face?" you asked, pointing to yourself.

"Huh, no there isn't. What makes you ask that?" he clarified, a small blush adorning his cheeks at the thought of you catching him.

"...Why were you looking at me then?" you asked.

"Oh its nothing. Don't worry about it."

"M'kay."

He just chuckled to himself. She was just so innocent.

Or maybe he was just being too blunt, as always.

Meanwhile, you were kinda happy and disappointed at the same time. Happy that there's no dirt on your face and disappointed to the fact that you actually thought he finds you attractive.

"Y'know (Y/N), I've been meaning to ask you lately." he said, thinking of the right words.

"Yeah?"

"What would you do if one of your friends took a liking to you?" he asked directly, making your cheeks heat up.

"Oh uh.... I like all of my friends?" you smiled nervously, taking the 'innocent' route to his question.

"You know what I'm talking about, (Y/N)." he said, half-musing.

"Pftt. It actually depends on who it is, I guess?" you giggled, thinking about nonsensical things.

"Well then, what if it was me?"

You choked on your words, coughing lightly. You for sure did not expect that. Well yeah, you did but not like this.

"Well then, I'd..."

"..."

"Stop trolling with me, Chifuyu."

"I'm not."

"Tsk."

You thought deeper, still making the question hang in the air. What if this was just some sort of normal question thing? Then you'd look stupid.

You just decided to play along with this although Chifuyu looks serious about it.

"Well then I'd finally get to tell you how I actually felt." you said with a smug grin.

"Oh good then." he said as he held your hand, intertwining your fingers with his.

You turned pink at the sudden action. But the thing he said next was more than enough to fulfill some of your dreams.

"Starting from now, I'll be courting you, got it?"