𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕡𝕒𝕚 |ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕂𝕒𝕫𝕦𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕒

Now playing: Yellow Hearts by Ant Saunders ft. Audrey Mika

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Here you go (L/N)-senpai!" Kazutora gleefully spoke, handing her the books she needed.

She had been tutoring him for quite a while now, him being more than happy to spend time with her. Although his grades are pretty good, she didn't complain about the fact that the teacher wanted her to be his tutor.

"Thank you Hanemiya-kun. Now come on and have a seat." she offered, patting the empty seat beside her.

He obliged while smiling, remembering not to stare at her. She was his senior, a whole grade older than him and he couldn't help but develop a teeny tiny crush on her.

He didn't know that Baji knew, and Baji didn't mind telling him that he does know. Know about Kazutora's infatuation with their (L/N)-san, or (L/N)-senpai as he calls her.

"I'm quite surprised at you, you know. You're grades are getting better, and I'm glad that you understand me rambling about all these stuff." she spoke, motioning at the stuff in front of them.

Kazutora had a faint pink in his cheeks, listening to every word she said.

"You're just too good at teaching, senpai." he complimented.

She just chuckled at this, opening one book and thus, starting their lesson for the day.

...

"So how was you study session with (L/N)-san?" Chifuyu asked, totally not jealous about the fact that Kazutora gets to have time with her.

"I bet he flirted with her again!" Baji laughed, slapping Kazutora on his back.

"Oww..." the dual-colored-hair male mumbled, rubbing on the place where his friend slapped him, "I didn't flirt with her! I don't even know if she'll know that I'm flirting!" he defended.

Baji and Chifuyu just laughed at him, smug grins on their faces.

Kazutora had another tint of pink in his cheeks again, obvious enough for anybody near him to notice.

"He's blushing!" Baji yelled, pointing at his friend's face.

"I'm not... It's just too hot today." banana boy grumbled, scratching his nape.

Chifuyu was about to tease him when he heard an all-too familiar voice nearby.

"Guys listen..." he whispered, pointing to some empty classroom, "It sounds like (L/N)-san..."

The three of them stopped in their tracks and listened to the conversation from the doorway being careful not to be heard or noticed.

"(L/N)-san please! Let me court you!" a male voice yelled loudly.

They all recognized him as one of their seniors, as they furrowed their brows, listening in to the conversation.