ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 |𝕀𝕟𝕦𝕚 𝕊𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕦

Now playing: Stunnin' by Curtis Waters ft. Harm Franklin

For some weird reason, this song reminds me of Inupi.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A certain blonde beauty glanced at the smiling (h/c)-ette, not minding the knowing stares coming from his friend.

"So why'd you decide to join Black Dragons all of a sudden, (L/N)-san?" he asked as Koko turned to look at you.

He knew how skeptical Inupi can become, and he knows how you react so he's basically there for the drama.

Some nice juicy drama suited for afternoon tea. Or milkshake, as he'd prefer.

As you looked at Inupi, he couldn't help but admire your charming nature which slightly contradicted the fact that you're now one of them. A member of the Black Dragons.

"I don't know too. It's interesting, maybe?" you spoke as you fiddled with the hem of your uniform, Koko thinking about how well it suits you. "The uniform's real nice too."

"Mhmm..." Koko nodded, tongue out and looking like a cat.

Inupi watched the interaction, silently thinking about whether to question you further or not.

He never knew where you were from, or what your age is. Heck, he doesn't even know your full name for that matter. But it didn't seem all too important as of the moment as he remembered that Taiju told them to look after you for a while.

"Hey Koko, check that out..." you muttered as you pointed at a group of people, one looking ever so familiar.

The said male looked at where you pointed at, smirking once he caught a bit of what they were talking about.

"Hmm? And what do you want me to do, (L/N)-san?" he cheekily asked as you rolled your eyes, expecting such behavior from him.

He might've known what you were up to, but he didn't say anything as he remained silent.

It's Koko after all.

"What? You want me to tell them about Taiju's whereabouts or something?" he asked again as you nodded, him sighing and standing up. "Why?"

"Easy money, Koko. Like, just tell them about the one time that Taiju's alone or something, then charge them for it. We could also tell the boss about it." you spoke, having a shit-eating grin on your face.

Inupi watched silently, wondering about what's going on in your head.

Koko thought for a bit before smirking, going off without another word as he walked to the place slowly.

"You really are such a money whore, (L/N)-san." he chuckled, clicking his tongue as you only raised and eyebrow at him.

Once Koko entered the establishment, Inui turned to look at you, his crystal clear blue eyes narrowing.