𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 |𝕄𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕪𝕒 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚

Requested by: Ickkck2000000

Ayeeee it took too long!!! I'm really really sorry!!! This won't be as shitty as the others I promise!

Now playing: Put Your Records On by Ritt Momney (1 hour loop)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A pretty (h/c)-ette skipped down the sidewalk to her friend's residence.

She hada huge grin on her face, wearing causal clothing and totally prepared for a day out with her best friend. She looked ahead, wondering what had made him ask her out to the movies out of nowhere.

As she neared the front of the building, she saw two little girls walking around which made her smile even more. She happily walked over to them and composed herself, looking at Mitsuya who seems to be talking to his sisters.

"Okay Mana, Luna, I'll leave you two with Yusuda-san for a bit again today, is that fine?" he asked gently.

(Y/N) giggled at Mitsuya's behavior, although it's expected.

"No! Why won't you let us go with you to your and  (Y/N)-neechan's date?" Luna asked. Mana just nodded her head while furrowing her eyebrows, looking up at her brother.

Mitsuya just sighed and kept his composure with a tint of pink in his cheeks, "Look, it's not a date, okay? (Y/N)-neechan and I are just going to... To do stuff together. That's all."

"Yeah right!" Mana huffed.

"Oi what's this I hear about a date?" (Y/N) asked smugly, a cocky smile on her face.

The little girls' faces lit up once they say her, immediately tackling her into a hug. She hugged the girls back, looking up at their brother in the process.

Mitsuya just looked at her, embarrassment written over his face.

"(Y/N)-neechan, can we go with you to your date?" Luna asked with gleaming eyes.

(Y/N) just laughed at them, crouching down to their level. "Of course you can! Come on now, your brother and I have a date!" she spoke, playing along.

Although she kind of wished it was an actual date.

Him too.

"Are you sure it's fine with you if they go with us? I mean, they're quite a handful.." Mitsuya trailed off, looking at her holding his sisters little hands.

Mana just stuck her tongue out at her brother, showing off how (Y/N)'s holding her hand.

"Why not though? Listen... Hmm..." the female spoke, arms swinging a bit because of the girls. "Mana, Luna..."

"Hmm?" Mana hummed while Luna just looked at her, ready to listen.

She smirked at this, "I'll be your onee-chan for today, okay? Which means, you two are my siblings too!" she grinned while looking at Mitsuya.