ℙ𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 |ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕚 ℝ𝕒𝕟

Part 2 of Campfires And Girlfriends.

Lol for plot purposes, let's name his ex-girl 'Kimi'.

Now playing: Deep End by Fousheé

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

You and Ran walked around the mall, shopping for Christmas decorations.

He insisted that you should hold his hand and with much pleading, you gave in. He was very happy about it too, the both of you now walking around the mall with him having a smile on his face as you looked away for personal reasons.

Both of you aren't even official yet as he never did anything to confirm this forsaken relationship, and you never asked.

Well, just as he said a few days prior, the relationship was all just a part of the payback plan that you didn't think too carefully about, and now you gotta face the consequences.

"Hey Ran, do we really have to hold hands?" you asked.

He looked at you and fake gasped, placing his other hand on his mouth while pretending to look hurt. He slightly furrowed his eyebrows as he held your hand tighter.

[Ayo I low-key died when 'pretending' autocorrected to 'pre-wedding' LMAO—]

"Of course we should. We're a couple now, remember?" he asked, a bit of sarcasm dripping on his tone.

He had yet another smile as you rolled your eyes at his childish antics.

"No one ever made it official though..." you mumbled, Ran dragging you inside another store.

He only hummed as he turned to you with a small smile, his eyes closed.

"Do you like this one darling?" he asked as he held up some red poinsettias, your cheeks heating up from the nickname.

He really knows how to shut you up.

"You and your dorky ass, Haitani."

Or not.

Anyway, he just looked at you with yet another smile as he held your hand once again, pulling you gently as he wanted to go around the place.

As both of you were about to turn a corner, someone bumped into you, you not minding it and mumbling a little 'sorry' even. The other person didn't seem to hear you as you heard an annoyed voice.

"Aren't you looking?!" a somewhat annoyed and bratty voice yelled, making you turn to their direction.

And, being as cliché as it is, you bumped into none other than Ran's ex-girlfriend. Your 'best friend' too, to be exact.

Ran arched an eyebrow as he turned to look, a bored expression present on his fine features. His  hold on your hand tightened a bit as he eyed her new 'boyfriend'.