ℝ+18 •𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖 ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤 |𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕠 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠/ 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕪• ℝ+18

Requested by: aweirdperson573

My apologies for the fact that this one took too long.

(Note: All characters are aged at least 18 or above.)
(⚠: Explicit content ahead.)
P. S. Bonten Mikey.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The sound of water trickling down to the floor made almost all of the sound in the bathroom, except for soft sighs and muffled moans.

Mikey gently kissed the (h/c)-ette's neck, trailing little kisses in her already marked skin. He watched with low lidded eyes at how he marked her again and again, liking the little masterpieces he made on her.

She had her back turned towards him, just the way he liked it. Her face flushed at his touch, a light gasp leaving her lips once she felt him suck on a certain spot, her grip on his hand tightening a bit at the sensation he made her feel.

"Mikey, you're making too many marks..." she breathed out, "It'll be harder for me to cover the new ones you're giving me..."

He listened to her although he continued kissing against her neck, leaving little jolts of pleasure that coursed throughout her system.

"Hmm? You don't like it?" he asked rather playfully, as if knowing what her answer is.

The arms around her waist pulled her closer to him, his erection poking at her rear. She stopped herself from rubbing on him, not wanting to be railed just yet.

"You know it's not like that..." she replied as she fiddled with one of his hands, something she always did.

Mikey hummed as he continued kissing on her neck, one of his hands now cupping one of her breasts as the other rubbed lazy circles in her stomach. He kept his eyes closed as he heard her breathing heavily.

His fingers played with her hardened nipple, something he knows she enjoyed. He only smiled lightly as he heard her letting out small whimpers, her rear rubbing against him.

"You're worrying about having to cover them, right?" he asked, dragging on the playfulness for a bit longer.

She merely nodded as she bit her lower lip, her mind racing at the sound of his voice that changed everytime they were alone. He spoke much more gentle, but in such a dominant way that would make any girl fall on her knees.

"Don't cover the marks then. I love seeing my marks on you, you know." he mumbled against her ear seductively.

She furrowed her brows at his sweet tone, complimenting the things he's doing to her now.

She nodded again as he slowly traced a finger across her stomach, going lower and lower for as slow as possible just to tease her.

"You're such a tease, Mikey..." she complained as he let out a low laugh, his hand inching towards the spot where she needed him to touch her the most.

She closed her eyes as she felt him rub a finger against her wet folds, obviously not just from the water.

Mikey went back to kissing her, his other hand tilting her head to the side as he watched her flustered face.