𝕋𝕠𝕜𝕪𝕠 𝔸𝕥 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 |𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠 𝔸𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚/ 𝔸𝕜𝕜𝕦𝕟

Now playing: 12:51

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝑾𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚,

Akkun smiled at the girl he was with, Takemichi's eyes squinting in suspicion.

"Are you guys dating?" he asked skeptically, making sure they hear it.

Akkun looked away as the (h/c)-ette placed her hands on her hips, having an expression that says 'what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about' on her features.

Takemichi sweatdropped as he waved them off, closing the door in front of their faces.

"I'm really sorry about my cousin, Akkun." she apologized, taking him by the hand.

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔.

"Hey Akkun, which one suits me better?" (Y/N) asked as she held up two dresses, placing them in front of her.

He didn't even have to think too hard about that.

"It's really hard to pick one since they both suit you, (Y/N)-san." he answered as her cheeks heated up, her standing frozen for a good moment.

And he wasn't even lying.

"...You have to pick one, idiot..." she muttered, face hot as she turned around.

Akkun chuckled at her behavior, finding it cute at how she curses him when she gets flustered.

𝑬𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...

"Akkun?"

The said girl looked at him as the wind blew some of her hair, the both of them watching the empty sky late at night. Dull and dark sky, full of clouds and nothing special.

"What is it, (Y/N)-san?" he asked, eyes wondering.

"...Why do you leave your friends for me?"

He stayed silent for a brief moment before turning to look at her, a smile on his features as the moon finally showed itself to the both of them.

"You said you never had friends before, right?" he  asked as her eyes widened a bit.

"...I don't need friends." she retorted.

"I know." he replied as he stood up.

He placed his hand in front of her, bowing a bit as he looked into her (e/c) hues. The faint moonlight and some streetlamps situated further from them provided some light, as the sounds of crickets can be heard.