𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 |ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕞𝕒 𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕦𝕛𝕚

Requested by: AikoPotatozz
This might seem more like a flashback lol.

Now playing: All About Him by Auburn(slowed and reverb)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As the battle of eight-three continued, a certain pair of eyes scanned the area, well-hidden by the dark rainy night.

The person didn't mind the fighting, in fact, they were sent to observe the situation. They had their phone on their hand, quietly scrolling from time to time while simultaneously watching the events.

Kisaki had told you to keep an eye out for a tall lanky guy with dual-colored hair and tattoos on the back of both his hands.

You had actually spotted the guy he called Hanma earlier, thankfully just in time for you to see his arrival. He looked awfully sadistic, especially when he seemed to understand the situation.

He had picked a fight with a short blonde guy whom he called 'Mikey-chan', you giggling silently when he said that earlier.

Well, the Mikey-chan sure looked pissed after that.

The rain continued pouring as the clash between the two gangs, Moebius and Toman continued as well. You saw how a taller blonde with a tattoo on his temple got stabbed by none other than Kiyomasa, Kisaki's other puppet.

Well, you're also a puppet of his too.

You phoned Kisaki, waiting for him to pick up. A few seconds passed by until he finally did so, you not wasting any time in telling him what you saw.

"Good evening boss. Looks like its mission accomplished!" you spoke cheerfully, eyes glued to the guy named Hanma.

"Is it really?" he asked, awaiting further confirmation. "I want you to make sure."

You sighed silently as you scratched your head, now looking at where Draken was supposed to be. You had a confused face however, seeing as another blonde male carried him away from the fight.

"Um... He's uh... Someone's taking him away... Seems like a comrade of his." you stated, mumbling a few words.

You can hear his profanities and distressed words on the other line as you waited for his response.

"I'll have it under control... Keep an eye out for Hanma, the guy I told you to watch for me."

You internally giggled at his words.

"Seems like you're worried about him boss! Well, I guess I'll stay here then..!" you grinned.

You heard him scoff on the other line as he ended the call, you actually enjoying the fight between Mikey and Hanma.

They seemed to match each other's skills and as it looked more interesting, the dang police had to be nearby.

You scurried to hide further in the leaves as you witnessed how the people started to flee from the scene, obviously not wanting to get caught beating each other up.