𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤 |𝔹𝕒𝕛𝕚 𝕂𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖

Now playing: Sugar Crash! by ElyOtto (1 hour loop)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

You looked up at the sky, emotionless eyes observing the clouds. It's almost dark but you didn't care.

There was no one waiting for you at home anyways.

You're currently at the park, sitting in one of the benches as cold breezes pass by, ruffling your hair a bit in the process. You huffed and bit to yourself, still thinking about everything that happened in your life.

You were in the middle of thinking about how unlucky you are when out of nowhere, a brunette stole your attention. They passed by you, so that's how.

Both were talking to each other, laughing loudly at times. You were annoyed at how obnoxious they were being but still, you paid no mind to it.

They were now talking to each other, peyoung yakisoba being the topic. The brunette seemed to want some.

"Okay Baji-san. I'll get it for you.... " the blondie said before walking away.

You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms over your chest. You closed your eyes for a bit before opening them again to the direction of the brunette.

You immediately closed them back as you caught the brunette staring at you directly. You cursed under your breath as your cheeks turned a light pink, literally not expecting that.

You heard footsteps approaching your direction but you didn't dare open your eyes. The footsteps seems to stop, a mere few meters away from you. You finally had the courage to open your eyes and when you did, a pair of brown ones met yours.

"The hell..." you mumbled, looking at the guy in front of you.

"I should be the one saying that." he retorted, looking at you with a weird expression.

"..."

"..."

You just sat there, looking at the guy weirdly while he's also looking at you weirdly. You studied his face carefully, face flushed from
doing so.

'He's awfully handsome.'

"Oi what are you staring at?" he questioned, now folding his hands over his chest.

"Well I could ask you the same thing!" you argued, clearly not in the mood for shit.

"Why are you so angry for?!"

"Why do you care?!"

It hot awkwardly silent for a moment before he exhaled while looking at you. You looked back, not wanting to back out from his gaze.

You remained emotionless despite what had happened a few minutes ago, and that only made you more intriguing in his eyes. You on the other hand, you're struggling to keep eye contact, not wanting to seem like you lost just because he was staring at you intensely.

His charismatic features clearly made it hard for you to do so. Especially when he has that stupid smirk on his face.

'Dang it! Stop being handsome!'

"You look good." you complimented, looking like you didn't mean it.

Now it just got awkward. He looked at you in disbelief, one of his eyebrows arching from your recent comment. He clearly knows that but now he's not so sure seeing as you seemed to just wave it off.

You patted the bench, motioning for him to sit beside you.

He sat beside you, leaning a bit so he can face you properly. You faced him, inching away a bit so the distance between you two would at least be reasonable.

"Where's blondie?" you asked, now in the mood to talk to some random stranger you just met.

"You mean Chifuyu? He went to get something." he replied casually.

"Oh so that's his name..."

"Yeah. You interested in him or anything?" he asked with a sly smirk.

You just looked at him, unamused.

"What makes you think that?" you replied.

"The way you kept on staring at him earlier." he stated, making you widen your eyes a bit.

'Of course he noticed...'

"Sorry about that by the way." you apologized, now comfortable in having a conversation with this guy.

He just hummed in response, facing forward and leaning back on the bench a bit.

"What's your name? We can't just keep on talking to each other when we barely know each other's names." you huffed, looking at him.

'Pretty eyes...'

"You first. You're the one who started this anyways."

"(L/N) (Y/N)."

Baji pondered for a bit, now even more interested in you.

"That's just careless of you, you know. What if I trick you and don't tell my name or something?" he questioned, making you quit staring.

"To be honest, I don't really care. It's not like I'm expecting you to say that or anything actually." you replied casually, looking up at the clouds again. He stayed quiet for a while, not knowing how to respond.

'This girl's a piece of work...' he thought.

"Baji Keisuke."

"...Nice to meet you, Baji-san." you faced him, wearing a small smile while handing out one of your hand.

He had a faint tint of pink in his cheeks before connecting his hands to yours in a friendly handshake. He must admit, he liked seeing you smile, even if it's not that noticeable.

"You too, (L/N)."

Both of you just kept quiet after that, you looking up at the now dark sky and him still thinking about you.

Chifuyu came back a few moments later, carrying some peyoung yakisoba and confused as to what happened. He didn't question anything however, and just sat not far away, clearly not wanting to be the third wheel.