ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝔸𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕕 |ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕪𝕦 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕠 (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1)

Teacher (Y/N) A. U.

(Note: I just made up some of the students' names that are going to be mentioned. Lol.)

Now playing: The One That Got Away by Katy Perry (Slowed and Reverb)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"(L/N)-sensei is here!" one of the students yelled, eyes glimmering as they looked at their favorite teacher entering the room.

"Hi class! It's nice to see you again." the said teacher greeted them as they stood up and bowed, greeting their teacher back.

They looked at her with interest, some boys and girls in the class already clutching their chocolates and flowers, ready to give to their teacher. She looked at them gleefully, as she always does.

"Let me tell you guys what..." she trailed off, wanting them to feel the suspense. "I'm going to spend half of the class teaching and after that, you can all go early today, okay?"

They all cheered loudly as she said that, but they're all curious as well.

"But, why would you do that (L/N)-sensei? Do you have a date?" they asked cheekily, looking at their teacher with  sly expressions.

Some of them cooed while some of them cheered, clearly wanting to know why.

She just laughed at them, covering her mouth with her hand. "No, no. In fact it's for the students in here who have boyfriends or girlfriends~"

She looked at the said students whose face flushed red, the other ones cooing at them.

"So Sensei, you don't have a date?" one boy asked.

"Of course Sensei has a date! Look how pretty she is! Tell me how you'd think she's not gonna have a date today." a girl snapped, looking at her classmate.

Their teacher just giggled at them before facing the board and writing the stuff they're supposed to learn that day. She thought about how happy they must be, and how she should just start with the lessons.

"Sensei? Whose Chifuyu?" one of them asked.

The teacher paused for a bit and turned to look at what she had written. There was the name 'Chifuyu' indeed.

She quickly erased it and chuckled nervously, writing back on the board like nothing ever happened.

"Ooh~ Sensei is thinking about her date~" they cooed.

"Jeez class, quiet down. I don't have a date today." she spoke. "And besides, we only have twenty minutes left until you guys can go home."

"Tell us about your love life Sensei!" one girl yelled, raising her hand.

"Yeah! Tell us please! We'd stay here longer!"

Most of them wanted her to tell them her so-called 'love story', cooing and jeering everywhere.

"It's not a love story guys! He's just my best friend! That's all!" she defended.