𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕠 ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 |𝕍𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤

Requested by: idkhow_got_here

Now playing: What Lovers Do by Maroon 5 ft. SZA (1 hour loop)

...Dont mind the song please I just listened to that while writing.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

You woke up abruptly from your sweet slumber because of some annoying ass creature knocking at your door at six in the morning.

You noted that your brother had already left the house, leaving you alone.

You woke up groggily, annoyed that someone dared to disturb your peaceful timeout. You walked to the door and opened it, only to see Kazutora on the other side.

Your eyes softened their expression before inviting your friend inside, offering him something to drink. He said he didn't want anything but rather only to talk to you.

"Why is that, Kazu-chan?" you asked him still in your pajamas.

You waited for him to talk while you're stirring your morning milk/coffee/hot chocolate/tea before looking at him in his eyes.

"I'm really sorry for bothering you, (Y/N)-chan but I just wanted to see you." he admitted, making you smile at him.

"Are you sure?" you asked him, offering a mug full of hot chocolate. It's sweet of him to say that but you wanted to know the truth.

"Thank you." he politely said, taking a sip.

You laughed to yourself at remembering him say that he didn't want anything in the first place but here he is, taking sips out of the hot choco you handed him.

"Kazu-chan, what's the matter?" you persuaded him, wanting to know what he was thinking about.

"It's just... I.. I want to get Mikey something for his birthday and I still don't know what it will be." he admitted, making you smile at him.

[Oh heck it's short-lived...]

"I'm also thinking about the same thing, Kazu-chan. Don't worry, well get there somehow." you assured him, making him smile.

"Thank you (Y/N)-chan. Is.. Is (Brother's Name)-san here?" he inquired, looking worried.

"Nope. He went out earlier. You know he's busy with his work." you replied.

"Oh..."

Then as if on cue, knocking on the door could be heard. You can also hear faint exchange of words and it's only 6:30 A.M.

"Eh, Mikey? Why are you here?"

"Baji???"

You opened the door just in time to prevent a live-action jealous males fight.

"Good morning to you, Keisuke-kun, Mikey-kun." you greeted them.

"Ohayou (Y/N)-chan!" Baji greeted back.

"Morning!" Mikey replied.

"Come in. My, you boys are early today." you whispered the last part to yourself.

"Eh? What's Kazutora doing in here?" Baji wondered, making Mikey look at Kazutora who's peacefully sipping his hot chocolate, waving at his fellow boys.