ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝔸𝕥 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 |ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕂𝕒𝕫𝕦𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕒 (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)

Part 2 Requested By: JaxySakamaki

Now playing: Night Changes by One Direction (Acoustic Version)

Yep. Literally the same song.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Hey Kazu, wanna go out and take a stroll for a bit?" you asked, looking at him.

He seems to be thinking deeply about something, only munching on the cookie he held every few seconds.

Crumbs are now visible on the side of his lips as he just looked straightly ahead, sighing every once in a while. He had little tears in the corners of his eyes as he sniffled quietly, him doing all that unintentionally.

You placed a hand on his arm so as to snap him from his dazed state, him flinching a bit as he turned to look at you sideways.

"Hmm?" he asked, a hand on his cheek.

You sighed at his behavior as you handed him another cookie while rubbing your hand against his arm.

"Would you like to go and talk a short walk?"

He stared at you for a while before letting out a small smile, the corners of his lips curling upwards as he did so.

"Sure. I've been in here too long anyway." he said, standing up and going to his room.

He went out within a few seconds, now holding a jacket.

"Here. It's getting a bit cold out there." he mumbled, handing you the jacket.

You were only wearing a t-shirt and he doesn't want you shivering out in the cold.

"Thanks."

He watched as you put his jacket on, heat creeping up his face. He also wore a jacket although he left the zipper open.

He picked up the cookie box with one hand while taking a bite out of one with the other, his eyes scanning the contents of the box.

"Let's go?" you asked, also leaving the zipper of his jacket open.

He nodded his head as he watched you walk out, him following suit.

You offered to hold the box for him to close the door properly as he gave it to you as well, still unaware of the crumbs on the side of his lips.

You giggled at that, him looking at you with a confused expression.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked, trying not to avoid eye contact.

You pointed at the side of your lips as his gaze followed your fingers, cheeks flushed as he didn't know what you were trying to say.

"I mean, there's cookie crumbs..." you giggled, pointing at the side of your lips, "...right here and here."

His mouth turned into an 'o' shape as he looked away and hid his embarrassed face, him going back inside for a short while only to come out again.

"All gone?" he asked, pointing at himself.

"Yep."

He smiled at you as you noticed started to walk, silence reigning in the atmosphere.

The air had actually gotten chillier, little smokes of white making itself known to the both of you each time you exhale.

And Kazutora is still eating a cookie.

"It's gotten pretty cold, right?" he asked out of nowhere, taking sight of some leaves falling everytime a small breeze passes over them.

"Yeah. Christmas is coming up soon." you answered.

You stopped by a vending machine, him also stopping and sitting in the bench near it.

"Which one would you like, Kazu?" you asked, pointing at the drinks.

"It's fine, actually. Besides, it's already night and you know you can't sleep properly if you drink soda at this time." he waved off.

You just chuckled at his statement.

"I'm still gonna get some though." you retorted, him just sighing while looking at you.

"Suit yourself."

He knew he couldn't stop you once you know what you want...

You sat beside him, placing the cans of soda in the middle.

"So, what are your Christmas plans, (Y/N)?" he asked, placing the box in the middle as well.

He looked at you, really wanting to know what you have in mind.

"Oh I don't really know. What about you?"

The sound of soda opening echoed around, him not saying anything about it.

"I don't know too." he mumbled.

And he just wants to spend Christmas with you.

"You have anything in mind?" you asked him, dipping your hand in the cookie box.

"Yeah. It's kinda silly though." he answered, looking at the cookie in his hand.

"Why? What is it?" you asked again, wanting to know if he somehow thought of the same idea as you.

"Would you like to spend Christmas together? I mean..."

He trailed off, not knowing what else to say.

"Sure. We could also do an exchange gift thingy but— only the both of us, okay?" you spoke, seeing him smile at your answer.

"That's not a bad idea at all." he mused, "So, wanna talk about life?"

He leaned back on the bench as you handed him a soda, him accepting it.

"Let's."

𝓔𝓷𝓭.

ꪮꫝ ꪑꪖꫝ ꪶꪮ𝘳ᦔ 𝓲 ᭙𝓲𝘴ꫝ 𝓲  ρꪊ𝓽  𝓲ꪀ 𝓽ꫝꫀ 𝘴𝓽ꪊᠻᠻ 𝓽ꫝꫀꪗ ᭙ꫀ𝘳ꫀ ᧁꪮꪀꪀꪖ 𝓽ꪖꪶ𝘬 ꪖ᥇ꪮꪊ𝓽.

ꪮꫝ ᭙ꫀꪶꪶ...