𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕥 |𝕂𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕒 ℕ𝕒𝕙𝕠𝕪𝕒/ 𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪

Requested by: MiddleEarth111

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was yet another lazy weekend with the twins, nothing worth doing except hanging out together.

Your head rested against Smiley's lap as he leaned against the side of the bed, Angry being bored enough to just let his arms dangle to the floor.

Angry gently dozed off on his stomach, the sound of his soft snores filling in the silence. Smiley kept sighing, apparently too bored to even grin.

He felt you shift your head in his lap as you turned and looked at him, him only tilting his head slightly at your actions. You only stared at him though, not minding his confused face.

"Hey (Y/N), if you keep staring at me like that, I might think you have a crush on me, you know!" he spoke mischievously, his grin once again appearing on his features.

You only blinked at him once, poking his cheeks with a finger. You wondered how he perceived you as... Just a friend or more than that?

He was never clear with his intentions, always saying shit and being too blunt. Well, it's kind of nice seeing him play the game to which both of you have been playing for a while now.

"You've got soft cheeks, baby boy." you muttered, his face slightly tinting red as you did so.

He looked away as he leaned a bit further from your touch, grinning his flusteredness away.

He too, never gave any second thoughts about your usual comments, waving it off as something a friend would say.

Well, would a friend joke about their feelings for you? Probably. Probably not.

"Aw, shucks, you really do have a crush on me, huh?" he asked, trying hard not to let you know how embarrassed he's getting.

"What if I do?" you mumbled, barely coherent to others but sounding as clear as day to him.

He turned redder, his only response being his nervous chuckle. His breath caught in his throat as he tried again and again to process what you just said.

"Just kidding."

He deadpanned, his hopes of dating her ruined just because of one stupid comeback.

He liked her, no, maybe more than that. And there's no other way for him to know if she felt the same. Except for shamelessly asking if she liked him, of course.

Well, she always told him to just ask. And he always does.

"You're too hard on my brother (Y/N)-chan." Angry mused, yawning as he turned on his back now.

You giggled at the younger one, the older one being too preoccupied with his thoughts to even listen in on the conversation.

"With all the asking Smiley does everyday, his crush on you becomes more obvious." Angry added.