𝕀 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦! |𝔹𝕒𝕛𝕚 𝕂𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖

Now playing: Psycho By Post Malone ft. Ty Dolla $ign

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Oi, stop talking about her already will you?" Baji spat annoyingly as he tried to eat his lunch in peace.

Well, everything peaceful needs to be disturbed sometimes.

Kazutora just laughed as Mitsuya gave Baji a knowing look, Draken and Pah-chin taking notice of how Mikey was frowning while finishing his sundae.

"And what happened next Kazutora?" Draken chimed in as he looked at Baji who now had a flustered reaction.

Baji was never the one to get flustered over simple things such as his friends talking about girls, but when it comes to a certain one however, he turns as red as a tomato.

"Well, (L/N)-san and I walked together—"

"What?! Why would you walk with her?!" Baji interjected as the others laughed, totally liking the fact that he sounded like he was jealous.

Mikey just grumbled to himself about how they didn't even seem to hear him.

"Why? Are you jealous that Kazutora got to walk home with her?" Mitsuya asked as Baji stiffened up, red now covering half his face.

He stammered for a good minute before sitting back on his spot again, stuffing his face with his lunch as the others continued laughing at him.

"Man, you're really having a crush on her." Pah-chin commented.

To he honest, Baji didn't even know why he was acting like this. Was it because he found it annoying that they kept talking about you when he was near?

Or was it more than that?

Was it because they found out about Baji's secret crush on you? There's no way they could've found that out when he never even told anyone, right?

"...Am I that obvious?" he questioned, all eyes turning to him.

"FINALLY YOU FOUND THAT OUT!"

"You're as obvious as the sun during summer mornings."

"Give this boy a prize!"

He only frowned at them as they all howled in laughter in front of him, talking about how long it took for him to even figure himself out.

"Hmmph! No one's listening to me..." Mikey complained to himself as Pah nodded at him.

Baji didn't even listen to Mikey either as he was busy thinking about a particular person, (L/N) (Y/N) to be exact. He placed a hand on his chin as his elbow rested on the table, his mind focused on his thoughts that only contained you, and you only.

He's way beyond having a crush on you now.

He didn't even know when he stated feeling a shy and shit around you as you were mostly seen with them, doing all kinds of stuff together.

He knew the others were as fond of you as he is, but so far he's the only one that seems to be... Infatuated?

Or maybe the others are too, but they're just good at hiding it?