𝔻𝕦𝕞𝕓 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕜 |𝕂𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕒 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕤

Requested by: fuu543

Now playing: Stay by Justin Bieber

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

You looked around the empty sidewalk, nothing but you around.

You're on your way home from cram school and it's currently dark out, without anyone else but you. It didn't help much that you had to pass by a couple of dark and suspicious alleyways.

Suddenly, you heard some obnoxious voices just around the corner. You slowed down and peeked at it, wondering what could it be. What you saw made you want to run on the opposite side of the sidewalk.

There were two boys beating up some older looking men.

You decided that it's time for you to take the long way home, not wanting to get involved in the fight. You certainly didn't know who those two boys are but what you're certain is that you wouldn't want to get in their nerves.

Out of nervousness, you dropped some books which made some dreadful 'plop' noises. You internally panicked at your dumb luck before picking them up quickly and preparing to run like you've never ran before.

"Huh?"

You heard some footsteps approaching and before you could register what's happening, you looked behind you. You only wanted to take a small peek but once you saw the big grin on their face, you faced him, confused.

"...Hi?" you mumbled, wondering why he's smiling at you.

The said boy, however, once he looked at you, his heart started beating faster.

"Hi! Did we startle you? I'm sorry if you saw all of that!" he answered back, sounding like he had just not beaten up some people earlier.

Remembering what you saw, you decided to wave it off and just take the long way home. You still couldn't trust this boy even though he sounds so cheerful and looks so cute.

The boys though, they surely didn't expect their crush to pass by and see what they were doing.

You nervously laughed while looking behind him, not expecting the other 'him' to pop up.

"I was just.. Going back home. Yeah." you muttered, turning to the other direction.

You saw how angry the other one was and you figured out that he must be pissed off.

"But by the looks of it, you look like you live in this direction..." the other one spoke.

You sweat dropped and cursed internally.

"Oh, right... Right.." and with that, you looked through them while turning in the corner.

Lots of seemingly sleeping people were littered around the road an you had to be careful about where you were stepping on. The twins just looked at you, confused and interested at the same time. They both looked at each other, one grinning while the other looks mad.

"Are you... interested in her?" Souya finally asked his older brother.

Nahoya looked at his brother, still looking as cheerful as ever.

"Mhm. How about you? I can also tell." Nahoya stated, looking at the disappearing form of the girl.