𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕀𝕥 𝔸𝕤 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 |ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕜𝕚 ℍ𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕒/ ℙ𝕒𝕙-𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟

Requested by: 37J6789

Friends vibes...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

(Y/N) intensely focused on playing with her game, facing her friend who was busy eating in front of her.

Pah-chin just looked at her nonchalantly, munching on his fried rice as they waited for Peh-yan together. It wasn't a problem since they just arrived at the cafe and both of them are in a good mood.

"GAME OVER."

The PSP got slammed in the table as soon as the sound rang out and the male just looked at his friend, annoyed.

"Heh, you really suck at games (Y/N)." he commented, still eating.

"Shut it Pah, I just didn't get enough sleep today so I can't focus properly." the female snapped, picking up the PSP again.

"You still sleep?" he asked casually making the female glare at him.

"We don't talk about my insomnia here, fried rice eater." she retorted.

He was about to say a comeback when the little bell on top of the door of the cafe sounded, their heads immediately turned in the direction. It turns out, it was just some random couple being all flirty and sweet while ordering.

"Tsk, look at those idiots being all touchy like that in public. Can't they keep the P.D.A. down?" she conplained, starting a new game.

Pah didn't seem to mind the people.

"What's P.D.A.?" he asked, bringing another spoon of fried rice into his mouth.

"It's public display of abnormality. Seriously, you didn't know that?" she asked him back as she tried her best to remember what P.D.A was.

"How would I know, I'm not even interested." he grumbled.

"Yeah, that's why you won't ever have a girlfriend." she grinned.

Pah just ignored her as he was busy eating his remaining fried rice, his eyes taking a glance at the couple while (Y/N) seemed to be glaring at them. He just shaked his head as he ate, calling a waitress.

"Yes, sir?" the woman asked, prepared to take his third order already.

"Bet he'd like another bowl of fried rice, miss." (Y/N) whispered a bit loudly as Pah just nodded.

"Oh, is that all?" the woman asked again.

"And a cake for her too." Pah added while pointing at his friend who looked at him for a brief moment.

The waitress walked away as (Y/N) continued playing her game.

"I'm not even hungry but thanks anyway." she mumbled.

"You kept on looking at my fried rice." he muttered.

She fake gasped as she turned her attention to her game once again as the couple who sat in front of them began to flirt in each others faces. She rolled her eyes as she tried to focus more on her game, and not the couple.

"Where's Peh-yan anyway? Is he even coming here?" she muttered to herself.

The waitress finally came back and placed their order in front of them while also taking away the bowls of fried rice Pah already finished.

"Thank you." (Y/N) said to the waitress as she bowed and walked away.

The female poked her cake and looked at it while it jiggled a bit, Pah watching her with an unamused look.

"I could eat your cake if you don't want it." he remarked.

"Hell no. It looks so good so I'm still poking it. Besides, you ordered the cake for me." she retorted as she took a bite out of the snack.

He shrugged as he began eating his third bowl of fried rice for that day, now remembering that they were waiting for Peh-yan.

Her phone 'tinged' and as she glanced at it, way to busy stuffing her mouth with cake while playing her game.

"Can you take a look at that please?" she mumbled to Pah-chin.

He huffed before making sure his fingers were clean, he took a look at the notification as he read it, going back to eating after he did so.

"Mikey said he wanted a meeting." he simply replied.

"Oh, right. Right." she muttered, really not listening to what he had to say.

He stared at her, bored. He really didn't understand why she liked the game so much.

"GAME OVER."

The PSP got slammed on the table for the second time that day as the female clutched her hair in annoyance.

"One more game over and I swear, I'm gonna break that thing." she grumbled. "So, what was that 'ting' about?"

He huffed again as he rolled his eyes, eating a spoonful of fired rice again before answering.

"Mikey wanted a meeting." he repeated.

"...Oh. That's all?" she asked as he nodded.

"Well, he wouldn't mind it if we're a little late, right?" she whispered to herself as she took yet another bite out of the cake.

'He would.'

"I'm done." Pah muttered as he shifted in his seat, looking out the window.

"That was fast." (Y/N) muttered as she finished her snack. "Anyways, let's go. I'm sure Peh-yan's in there already."

He huffed as they went out of the cafe.

"Well, see ya in there." she remarked as she began walking to which he raised his eyebrows.

"We're gonna go there together, now come on." he motioned at his motorcycle as she grinned.

"Heh, I knew you couldn't resist my charms..." she joked as he looked away.

"I just know you'll be tired when you get there, idiot." he grumbled.

"You're one to talk, dumbass." she retorted.

"HAH?!"

Woot. It turned out to be a normal day with Pah-chin...