𝕀𝕔𝕖 ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 |ℝ𝕪𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕛𝕚 𝕂𝕖𝕟/ 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟

Requested by: -CASTROPHOBIC
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅs ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ... ɪ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪʙᴇʀᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴛʜɪɴɢs sᴏ... ʏᴇᴀʜ.

⚠: Xsɪsᴛᴇʀ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
[To be clear, (ʏ/ɴ) is around 8 years old in this chapter.]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Draken waited in patience outside of his adopted little sister's room, him being all dressed up and ready to go.

He wasn't sure if he just ate something weird earlier or if he's actually nervous but whatever it is, it's making him uneasy. He kept thinking about how (Y/N) must think of him by this point, the memories of the past year with her being his little sister flooding his mind.

He was so lost in thought that it took him a good while to process the fact that it was her birthday today, or just probably the same day the owner of the brothel introduced him to her.

She was such a quiet and meek kid back then, and he was kinda happy she finally got comfortable with him around.

Though it certainly took a long time.

The door finally opened revealing a little girl with (h/c) colored hair, bright (e/c) eyes gleaming with excitement. She had a big grin on her face which almost automatically made him smile as well.

Almost.

He still had to keep his cool however, being a big brother and all.

"Here, let me comb your hair." he offered to which the girl gleefully handed him the comb.

She sat in front of him, her back facing him as he started to untangle her already messy hair. He did it as gentle as he could though, not wanting her to regret letting him fix her hair.

He could hear little childish giggles filling the room as he let out a small smile, oblivious to the girl.

"Good thing you already dried your hair." he muttered, being as careful as he could.

"Mhmm." she hummed. "You always say to dry my hair after taking a bath, right nii-san?"

He nodded to himself as he thought about having matching hairstyles for the both of them. He opted to ask her though, as it's her day today.

"How'd you like me to tie it?"

(Y/N) faced him in a very childish manner, pointing at his braid as he just looked at her with a poker face.

"Like this?" he asked, pointing at himself. "You want me to braid it?"

He didn't even have to say anything more as she immediately nodded her head, one of the simple gestures from her that he finds cute. Without much ado, he began braiding her hair, still as careful as before.

"Stop turning your head sideways. It'll mess it up."

His mind wandered to the time Mikey and the others knew about what was going on today, and how they all lost their shit yesterday when he casually asked them about what to gift (Y/N).