𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 |ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕚 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕤.( ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1)

Requested by: biancaMayandoc2
Now playing: Chivalry Is Dead by Trevor Wesley (slowed)

First off, it's not what you think it is......

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ran was dozing off happily in his own dreamworld, tired.

Rindou was doing everything he said in his dreams, and he's just standing there, smirking to himself. The whole house had been cleaned by his brother just as he said.

Rindou was now cooking dinner, not even grumbling or muttering incoherent stuff much to Ran's amusement. He heard him say something but he didn't quite hear, a loud ringing sound enveloping the place. He motioned for his brother to speak up louder but as he did, the dreadful ringing sound kept on continuing.

He abruptly woke up, eyes immediately darting on the phone on his bedside drawer.

He forgot to turn his phone off.

He cursed internally, wanting to rip the person who just disturbed his peaceful slumber.

But once he saw the caller ID though, a huge grin made its way to his face and the idea of ripping the person apart was thrown out of the window. He immediately answered it and smiled, tired but still happy.

"Hello (Nickname)-chan! What made you call me at two in the morning?" he asked, trying not to let her hear how sleepy he is.

"I can't sleep!" she whined at the other end and only then did he notice the party music from the other line.

"Oh? Is someone having a party right at your place now?" he inquired, about to get up.

"What gave it away? Oh! Maybe the loud music? Is that it?" she answered back sarcastically and Ran's more than sure that she's rolling her eyes too.

He just chuckled and stood up, yawning. "You know, you could always come and spend the night here. No problem!"

He heard her 'tch' at the other end and he hoped that she had forgotten what happened the last time she was there.

"Yeah right. And you'd be bugging me just so you could sleep next to me, huh?" she asked, skepticism evident.

Ran sweatdropped at her statement before opening the door of his room.

"Come on! It's not like that!" he defended, grabbing himself a glass. "Besides, you were even flustered at that time..."

He heard her fake gasp at the other end, him stifling his own laugh as he drunk his water.

"Flustered my ass... I don't get flustered and— oh! Wait I remember now!"

He answered with a 'hmm?' as he was still busy drinking his water.

"You now why I called you this late at night—"

"—Early in the morning."