sᴀɴᴏ ᴍᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏ /ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ ¦ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴ¦

Don't ask why. I just felt like it lol.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sano Manjiro as your: Best friend who secretly simps for you

• Okeh first off, who'd be best friends with him and not notice that he has a crush on them?

• (Y/N). Yep.

• So he'd actually be awake at class, just sitting there and 👏staring👏 at you as you listen to the teacher.

• Oya oya? He's love-smitten. Love smitten by our one and only (Y/N).

• So of course as his ✨bff✨, as he calls it, you wouldn't mind, normally.

• But when he'd literally move his desk and chair closer to yours, the teacher tells him off.

• Then, he'd be all pouty, crossing his arms over his chest as he puts his desk back to where it was in the first place. Lol get you a manz that'll move his desk just to be closer to you during class—

• Heck, I love seeing a pouty faced Mikey.

• Anyway, after the bell rings, signalling the end of the morning classes, he'd finally be able to get his chair and move it closer to your table, literally watching you as you pack your stuff with 🌟stars 🌟 in his eyes.

• Then he'd be like: "Neh neh, (Y/N)-chin, would you like to have lunch together?"

• Yeah, with that cute face of his.

• Of course you'd say yes and after y'all went out of the room, Draken would be there, already waiting.

• So basically, he'd fawn over you and would even share some of his dorayakis with you. If he's in the mood.

• And when you'd give him dorayakis he'd be like: "Aww thanks (Y/N)-chin! *dreamy sigh* I love you and these dorayakis you gave me..."

• WHILE😖HUGGING👏THE🎉DORAYAKIS.

• Yeah he just casually dropped the fact that he loves you yet in here, you didn't mind it cause he's always like: "Look at that flower (Y/N)-chin! Nowhere close to your beauty." or "Ahh! (Y/N)-chin I love you!" while 'accidentaly tripping'.

• Cheesy, I know. But that shit be cute.

• So he'd be all dreamy and cheerful around you, sometimes even taking only you to somewhere and just eat something together, looking at the sky or somewhere.

• And him looking at you all the time.

• Yeah, he basically looks like he's already courting you.

• But no he's not courting you here yet. Chill.

• Then, he'd also offer to drive you back home and him being the tease he is, he'd go faster just so you'd hug him tighter.

• ...Yeah literally. I don't know but he just enjoys seeing you having a mini heart attack while hugging him tight, burying your face on his back like bro....

• R. I. P. (Y/N). You'll be missed.

• Then he'd just laugh while going faster.

• This cute little shizz I swear—

• So like when someone like stares at you or something, he'd be like:
*looks at that person
*looks at you
*the face he makes when there's no flag in his kiddie meal
*glares at the person