ℝ+18• 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤| ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕂𝕒𝕫𝕦𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕒 •ℝ+18

Requested by: izumiaaaaaa

⚠ : ғᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ, ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

Reminders: This isn't gonna be a full-on sex scene since I still need to practice my smut writing ._.

ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʰᵒᵗᵒ ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kazutora huffed with closed eyes, his bare back hitting the cold wall without much of a problem as he felt her body push against his in a slow kiss.

Heat crept up his face as he closed his eyes, feeling her tongue gently lick against his bottom lip in a kiss they've always shared together but tonight seems to be a bit different than the rest.

He gave her what she wanted as her fingers traced across his well-sculpted body, feeling every inch of him she could get.

Their lips met together in a slow passionate kiss, going a little rougher everytime she decided to bite as she knows it's one of the things he likes. One of her hands reached up to the back of his head to deepen the kiss, proving one of the things Kazutora always looked forward to.

His girlfriend being a little too frustrated.

A good few minutes passed as they finally pulled away from each other, a string of saliva connecting their lips making the girl chuckle lightly. Such dirty act always seemed so pleasurable.

(Y/N) looked at her boyfriend with low-lidded eyes, admiring the way the said male looked back at her. Kazutora was never the one to be the bottom but seeing her state now, he knew he couldn't do much.

Not doing the 'deed' for a few weeks now proved to be all she needed to finally be able to get her way with him, and there was a reason to thank college midterm exams after all.

She slowly pushed him all the way to his bed, him sitting up as he waited with a baited breath on what she'd do next. He carefully studied the expression on her face as he quickly concluded that she's not kidding.

"What's up with your expression, Tora?" she asked, sounding a bit more slutty than it should've.

She scooted closer to him, one of her knees near between his legs as she saw fit, wanting to make him feel just how he makes her feel during sex. She slowly pushed him down to lay on the bed as he obeyed without much resistance.

She sat in his stomach being careful not to give any attention to the tent in his pants that he had just yet. He taught her some restraint, and he needs to learn it as well.

He placed his hands on the hem of the shirt she wore only to be stopped from doing so.

"Not tonight babe." she whispered near his ear as he looked at her with a puzzled expression.

She held a satin ribbon in her hands, one that Kazutora knew all too well.

"Hands up." she commanded.

He was sure he's getting off of her being a total dom as his mind flew into a frenzy of hearing her seductive voice whisper although he held his hand up so she can tie both of it down.