ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 |ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕚 ℝ𝕒𝕟

Now playing: I Wanna Be Yours By Arctic Monkeys (slowed + reverb)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

You sat on a mat covered ground as you silently watched your marshmallow turn brown, the awkwardness making itself known to the both of you. 

Ran sat in silence as well, only glancing at you from time to time as he also roasted a marshmallow, literally. Normally, it wouldn't be so awkward but there is always an exception for everything.

"Your marshmallow is burning, dumbass..." you muttered while taking a cursory glance at him.

He cleared his throat as he muttered something incoherent while moving the marshmallow away from the fire. He waved it slightly into the air as an attempt to cool it off, looking at you as he did so.

You gently rolled the stick between your fingers as you grinned, seeing the marshmallow turning into the perfect shade of brown.

Ran removed his marshmallow from its stick, frowning at his poor excuse of a smore.

You noticed this as you cooled off your marshmallow, placing it in a small plate which contained other marshmallows as well, all roasted perfectly.

You huffed before offering him the plate to which he raised an eyebrow at.

He thought that you might want him to hold it hence he did.

"I'm offering you a damn smore. Now take one and give me my plate back." you snapped as he sniffed, picking one.

"Only one?" he asked as he placed the plate on the mat.

"How about zero?"

He frowned at the attitude, taking a sticky bite out of the marshmallow. His purple hues flicked in your direction as he saw how you looked like you were thinking deeply about something.

He wished Rindou didn't ditch the both of you and probably, it would've been much more enthusiastic... About as enthusiastic as it can get.

But no, Rindou left a few hours ago with his things, leaving the both of you in there with one tent and other personal belongings.

"So uh... How's she?" he trailed off as you only gave him the side-eye, raising an eyebrow.

"Who?" you asked, although you knew who he's talking about.

Your 'bestfriend' who had just ended things with him a week ago.

Yup. The great Haitani Ran had a break up with your bestfriend.

He frowned again as he took a cracker from the bag, placing the said bag right between the two of you.

"You know who I'm talking about, (Y/N)..." he trailed off with a sigh.

You only rolled your eyes at this, grabbing two crackers from the bag and placing a roasted marshmallow between.

"Well heck, Ran."