𝕀𝕟 𝔸 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 |ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕞𝕒 𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕦𝕛𝕚

Requested by: AikoPotatozz
Now playing: Mr. Loverman by Ricky Montgomery (slowed + reverb)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hanma had been staring at a girl in the club for quite some time now.

He swirled the drink he ordered in his hands, gaze intent on the female not far from where he's at. He knows that she knows he's staring at her and yet, she didn't say anything.

He just kept his gaze at her, quietly sipping on his drink. He didn't know whether it was the effect of the drink on him or if she's really there.

(Y/N) (L/N).

"... I'm Mr. Loverman..."

Hanma peeked from a tree near the riverbank only to see a (h/c) haired girl sprawled out on the grassy bank. He'd been wondering about who was singing such song earlier, and now he got his answer.

He wondered about why she's laying down on such place, looking up at the sky without any emotion. She just sang the said song in little phrases, each line coming out of her lips sounding sadder than the last.

"And I..." the girl paused, looked around for a bit until her eyes darted to Hanma. "Miss my lover, man..."

The boy didn't have time to react as he just watched her sing the last part, looking directly in his eyes. She knew she got caught by him but it seems that she doesn't care.

She didn't even get up.

"Who are you?" the girl queried, sounding bored.

"Me?" he asked, skeptical.

"Of course you. Why, is there another brat here?" she asked.

The way she talked made him think that she's older than him, although she looks way younger.

He chuckled a bit before walking over to her, sitting next to her.

"Oi, you're a brat too you know." Hanma claimed.

The girl just looked at him, disinterested.

"Can you leave now? I can't sing properly when people are around." she stated, getting up a bit and leaning on her elbows to do so.

He looked at her, a smile on his face.

"I like the way you sing."

He approached the woman he'd been staring at, much to Kisaki's amusement. Instead, he leaned back and sipped his drink, watching his... Accomplice.

Hanma made his way to the girl, only looking at nothing but her. Once he's near enough, she turned around to see him, just as he expected. He looked straight into her eyes, wanting to know if she still felt the same for him after all those years.