Chapter 7 - Adorable

Aoi

I'm sorry for suddenly running away yesterday. (┬┬﹏┬┬)

Even though I said I would take care of Luna and Mana..

Takashi 

It's alright! 

I would be overwhelmed too if I was in your position😂

We all went back home after that so it doesn't matter.

Still.. I feel quite sorry..

Is it okay if I visit today? 

I'll bring something as a token of my apology😂

You really don't have to bring anything...

But I'm sure they'll love that! 

Around what time will you come?

Maybe around 12?

Okay, I'll wait for you.

Oh, you won't go with your friends?

Nah~

After realising my feelings for Aoi, I've started wanting to spend more time with her. I want to be selfish and keep her all to myself, but I know I can't do that..

I inform Luna and Mana about Aoi's visit and they're all excited. Though she has already come to our house a lot of times before, somehow, this time it feels different. I take a quick shower and start cleaning everything around the house out of nervousness.

 The clock strikes 11 and I start making lunch for the four of us. After some minutes, the doorbell rings. I hurriedly make my way to the door with a smile plastered on my face. I open it, only to see..

Hakkai on the door. 

"Oh.." I subconsciously mutter.

"Ouch Taka-chan! What is with that reaction? I came to give you all some extra candies I bought in a sale." He protests, probably noticing my smile suddenly dropping.

"No no, thanks for coming." I smile while hiding my disappointment.

"What's with you? Were you expecting someone else?" He says while making his way in. "Oh are there any guests coming? Everything looks so clean and organised." He adds.

"What do you mean? It's always clean in here!" I reply when suddenly the doorbell rings again. Hakkai being the closest to the entrance, opens the door, only to come face to face with Aoi.

Aoi POV

I quickly bake a strawberry cake to take to Takashi's house. I kept on feeling guilty after running away so suddenly yesterday. It's after quite some time that Takashi's also staying at home while I visit. It somehow makes me feel a bit nervous...