Chapter 21 - Mysteries

[ A/N: Everyone! I went to sleep with around 9K reads and when I woke up, we've suddenly reached 11K?! I'm so so so grateful to each and every one of you who read and enjoy my story. Though my writing is not the best, I'll try to continue improving it with every new chapter! Well then, happy reading~ lots of love♡ ]

____________________________________

"Oh?" I look at Chifuyu holding fruits in front of Takemicchi's house. He looks at my hand and sees the exact same basket of fruits and we both smile at each other.

"Looks like our thoughts matched." He grins as we enter Takemicchi's house. There we see the Mizo Mid Crew who have just recently joined the first division. 

.

.

"Oh! Hello there! Who is this lady here with you Chifuyu-kun?" Yamagishi hurriedly runs toward me. 

"Uhm.. Hi there! I'm Suzuki Aoi, and I'm a friend of Takemicchi." I reply to the four boys staring at me in curiosity. 

"Please, take a seat here!" Makoto stands up and offers me the place where he was sitting on the mat.

"No it's really fine-

"Yes yes, please do so." Yamagishi gestures me towards it and I have no choice but to follow. 

"You're Takemicchi's friend?"

"How old are you?"

"How do you know him?"

"Are you singl-

A smack on the head stops Makoto from speaking further. "You're scaring her guys." Akkun informs them and they look at me apologetically.

"Sorry!" They say in unison while I just shrug it off saying it's not a big deal.

"Suzuki-san?" I look at Akkun calling to me. "Have we met somewhere before?"

Two smacks from Makoto and Yamagishi hit Akkun right on the head. "You say we're scaring her and now you hit on her?!" They say in anger while I just silently chuckle at their sight.

"I'm sorry about all these dumbasses." Takuya quietly says to me while I just nod my head and give him a smile. "I'm Takuya." He says and lets me know everyone's names.

"We've met before." I say, stopping their bickering. "That time with the delinquents.." 

"Right! That's why you looked familiar!" Akkun points at me in enthusiasm. "I've been meaning to ask, how did you know Takemichi's name that time?"

Quickly thinking of an excuse, I tell him, "I heard you both calling out to each other during the fight."

"Oh~ So that's what it was." He buys into my lie and I secretly breathe a sigh of relief. Since I won't meet him much, I don't have to use the excuse that I did with Takemicchi. 'It's something I cannot share.. but I know a lot of people even if they don't know me.'  I mentally chuckle at the excuse I used at that time and how he believed me.

.

.

.

Chifuyu is just looking at the group with a hint of annoyance in his face. "So you're just gonna forget your vice-captain when a pretty girl's in front of you, huh?" Chifuyu eyes the four of them.